Hawaii Ironman Champion busted for EPO!!

Old November 12th 04, 09:20 PM
meb

Donald Munro Wrote:
Steward Fleming wrote:
Where were you 2 weeks ago when the Belgian 5th place getter also

got
busted for EPO?

That would suck. Taking EPO and still finishing 5th.

meb wrote:
That feat was topped in Athens:
Womens Olympic Shotputter Olga Shchukina of Uzbekistan finished

dead
last before being disqualified for testing positive the steroid
clenbuterol.

Sam wrote:
Didn't she foul on all her throws?

She must have been counting her fowls before they hatched.

I don't believe so since she had a score of 14.44 vs. the winners
21..06. Don't you get a zero if you foul?

--
meb

Old November 14th 04, 02:05 AM
alex

Badman has already won Hawai before and has been considered the natural
sucessor of PNF. Is there any suspicion on her?

"Stewart Fleming" wrote in message

crit pro wrote:
And I'm the dick for talking too much about dopers. **** you.

crit pro

While we're at it, scoop...what's your inside line on Natascha Badmann,
runner-up in Hawaii?