*PING* Shaun...Flip Vid No. 2?

Old February 1st 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trials_uni

Default *PING* Shaun...Flip Vid No. 2?

Yeah i think you should make a second one if you have time...there have
been alot of advances in the world of flips since the last one you
made. I would certainly like to see another one.

Just a thought
-Phil.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'And the Spline Maintenance Guide!'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52195)*UPDATED!!!With
Video*

*Caution-I may have no idea what im talking about*

Old February 1st 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fredrik_Justnes

kris.lee wrote:
i think one is in the making

I hope so.. A new one would be nice..

--
Fredrik_Justnes
Fredrik_Justnes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13529

Old February 1st 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

I though both of you were forrestunifreak when I saw your avatars. I was
very confused.

Another flip vid would be good.

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
smcmorrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10881

Old February 1st 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

HAHA, yeah another one is in the making. That's awesome, lol. Wow. It's
put on a small hold since we got more snow, I'll continue when the
weather gets alittle better. Nothing too amazing in this vid again, no
great sets or anything, just the plethora of all flips that I can do.
(I'll leave a few out, that everyone knows). It should be done a week
after weather gets nice. Should be good I suppose. Any flips anyone
wants to see in praticular? I'ld be glad to do them, or learn them if I
don't know them yet.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

http://www.unicyclist.com
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old February 1st 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

i wanna see something, im not sure if it's possible but it'd be
cool...do u think you could do a big spin shifty with an x up?...if not
a big spin then just a regular spin would be cool too. and hell throw a
crankflip in there so it actually counts as a flip trick

--
unirox13

It Takes Twice The man To Ride Half The Bike!
unirox13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13812

Old February 1st 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

unifreak7 wrote:
HAHA, yeah another one is in the making. That's awesome, lol. Wow. It's
put on a small hold since we got more snow, I'll continue when the
weather gets alittle better. Nothing too amazing in this vid again, no
great sets or anything, just the plethora of all flips that I can do.
(I'll leave a few out, that everyone knows). It should be done a week
after weather gets nice. Should be good I suppose. Any flips anyone
wants to see in praticular? I'ld be glad to do them, or learn them if I
don't know them yet.

-Shaun Johanneson

You should ride in the snow, I was trying crankflips and unispins on my
lawn in the snow, that way if I fall I don't get hurt.

Don't be a chicken ****, it's only snow, Haha!

EDIT: I want to see a dodecaflip, that's 12 flips of the cranks, for
you unworthy of the maths.

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old February 1st 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Do you think a leg around flip would be possible? I dont know exactly
how it would go but a flip from sif and ending in sib...that would be
cool.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old February 1st 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
Do you think a leg around flip would be possible? I dont know exactly
how it would go but a flip from sif and ending in sib...that would be
cool.

That would look insane!

I do think Shaun should do a dodecaflip off of his roof or something
into a big snow bank.

Old February 1st 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tugboat

360 Sidespin Flip, Shaun! And then call it a Mick Flip. Kinda like
"Mc" Mullin because of my invention of the 360 sidespin, and its
rhyming with the Hick from hickflip. If you don't get it for this
video, then one of us will do it in North Dakota when I visit you
haha.

Kevin

--
tugboat

"You won't get hurt if you land it!"
tugboat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3298

Old February 1st 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

tugboat wrote:
360 Sidespin

What is that, any videos or even a description?

Jas

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

unifreak7 wrote:
To me believing in yourself not only helps if your going really big. If
there's no fear, (tech stuff), it doesn't really matter, It's just what
the body does.

-Shaun Johanneson

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196