Who wants the fascist Krygowski to speak for cyclists?

Old August 29th 10, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Who wants the fascist Krygowski to speak for cyclists?

On Aug 29, 4:32*pm, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Wow. *And I suppose Cheney's meetings with oil executives - before
setting Bush's energy policy - were just to share vacation photos?

- Frank Krygowski

There's your true fascist dictator speaking. This ****** Krygowski
wants the industrial policy of the nation to be set without consulting
with the relevant industry. That single short paragraph, given in its
entirety, is an adequate and sufficient, indeed overwhelming reason
why we should not permit Krygowski to speak for cycling, for us, for
anybody. Why should Krygowski consult us when he knows better than we
do what we need and want?

Andre Jute
Anti-Helmet Zealotry is like Scientology, only with less science
Old August 29th 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Default Who wants the fascist André Jute to speak at all?

On 8/29/2010 1:29 PM, André Jute wrote:
[...]

crickets

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old August 29th 10, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Bill Sornson[_6_]

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Aug 29, 4:32 pm, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Wow. And I suppose Cheney's meetings with oil executives - before
setting Bush's energy policy - were just to share vacation photos?

- Frank Krygowski

There's your true fascist dictator speaking. This ****** Krygowski
wants the industrial policy of the nation to be set without consulting
with the relevant industry. That single short paragraph, given in its
entirety, is an adequate and sufficient, indeed overwhelming reason
why we should not permit Krygowski to speak for cycling, for us, for
anybody. Why should Krygowski consult us when he knows better than we
do what we need and want?

Like a lot of things these days, because the elites say so.

Bill "pass the salt (better hurry)" S.

Old August 29th 10, 08:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Michael Press

In article ,
Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

On 8/29/2010 1:29 PM, André Jute wrote:
[...]

crickets

A word to the wise. Do not put text it quotation marks
that the quoted person did not write.

--
Michael Press
Old August 29th 10, 08:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

On 8/29/2010 2:42 PM, Michael Press wrote:
In ,
Tom Sherman wrote:

On 8/29/2010 1:29 PM, André Jute wrote:
[...]

crickets

A word to the wise. Do not put text i[n] quotation marks
that the quoted person did not write.

Michael Press is surprisingly unaware of the standard convention of
brackets indicating and editorial insertion or deletion. Therefore,
there is nothing dishonest or misleading in what I did.

Old August 29th 10, 09:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Under the headline "Who wants the fascist André Jute to speak at all?"
Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
On 8/29/2010 1:29 PM, André Jute wrote:

[...]

crickets

The little scumball Tom Sherman is trying to shut me up altogether:
"Who wants the fascist André Jute to speak at all?" Not that it
matters to braindead name-callers like Liddell Tommi, but I can prove
Krygowski has fascist tendencies, while Liddell Tommi can prove no
fascist tendencies about me at all. In fact, Liddell Tommi knows so
little about fascism, he thought Mussolini was the Fuhrer of the Third
Reich, until I straightened him out. That favour is the source of
Liddell Tommi's present resentment. (Never do a petty jerkoff a favour
-- he won't thank you for it.)

I merely want to stop the fascist Krygowski pretending to speak for
all cyclists: "Who wants the fascist Krygowski to speak for cyclists?"
My headline makes clear that I'm not prescribing for anyone else;
those who want Krygowski are free to choose him. They'll only get to
choose once, but that's the way it works with the Thousand Year Reichs
of fascists and commos and mullahs, all of them antidemocratic
totalitarians.

What Liddell Tommi is is too nasty to describe in a family conference.

Andre Jute
A real liberal, not a closet control freak
Old August 29th 10, 09:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Chalo

Bill Sornson wrote:

Like a lot of things these days, because the elites say so.

To break down the jargon a bit for anyone who would like to follow
what Bill is saying:

By "elites", Bill means "people who disagree with me, but
coincidentally are much smarter than me and everybody else who shares
my opinions".

And by "things", Bill means "things Fox News told me".

Chalo
Old August 29th 10, 09:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

* Tom Sherman *wrote:

On 8/29/2010 1:29 PM, André Jute wrote:
[...]

crickets

A word to the wise. Do not put text i[n] quotation marks
that the quoted person did not write.

Michael Press is surprisingly unaware of the standard convention of
brackets indicating and editorial insertion or deletion. *Therefore,
there is nothing dishonest or misleading in what I did.

You're an ignorant clown, Liddell Tommi. Here is the standard
convention among educated and civilized writers and other workers in
publishing: Angle brackets, like this are the same as quotation
marks, just as Michael says. Half-round brackets like this ( ) are
used for thoughts in parenthesis by the author himself. Square
brackets like this [ ] are used for matter inserted by an editor,
normally understood to be explicatory. What you're doing, Liddell
Tommi, is to lie, in quotes, about what I wrote. You're a cheat and a
liar, Tom Sherman, and now you're lying about your first lie.

Andre Jute
Where shall we hold the Global Warming Trials? Nuremberg sounds
good.
Old August 29th 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

On 8/29/2010 3:19 PM, André Jute wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

[...]

Oh nonsense.

First of all, where I wrote "crickets was not proceeded by a "",
indicating it was new text by me, and not quoted text as any but the
newest n00b to Usenet knows. Secondly, on Usenet, putting something in
angle brackets indicates it is either a URL or a representation of a
non-written effect (as was the case here).

However, I do enjoy Mr. Jute making himself look silly.

-- ,
Old August 29th 10, 09:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Tom Sherman wrote:
On 8/29/2010 1:29 PM, André Jute wrote:

[...]

crickets

The little scumball Tom Sherman is trying to shut me up altogether:
"Who wants the fascist André Jute to speak at all?" Not that it
matters to braindead name-callers like Liddell Tommi, but I can prove
Krygowski has fascist tendencies, while Liddell Tommi can prove no
fascist tendencies about me at all. In fact, Liddell Tommi knows so
little about fascism, he thought Mussolini was the Fuhrer of the Third
Reich, until I straightened him out. That favour is the source of
Liddell Tommi's present resentment. (Never do a petty jerkoff a favour
-- he won't thank you for it.)

Mr. Jute continues to lie on this matter.

I merely want to stop the fascist Krygowski pretending to speak for
all cyclists: "Who wants the fascist Krygowski to speak for cyclists?"
My headline makes clear that I'm not prescribing for anyone else;
those who want Krygowski are free to choose him. They'll only get to
choose once, but that's the way it works with the Thousand Year Reichs
of fascists and commos and mullahs, all of them antidemocratic
totalitarians.

What Liddell Tommi is is too nasty to describe in a family conference.

Andre Jute
A real liberal, not a closet control freak

Oh pish posh.