Hincapie signs HUNDREDS, skips one, and is an ass????

Old November 14th 04, 02:49 AM
MagillaGorilla

Keith Alexander® wrote:
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:03:38 -0500, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

Earl Anus should have attacked Hincapie for that photo on his website in
the guido suit holding those dogs on a leash. That I could agree with.
Jesus Christ that photo is a disgrace.

*** You just don't understand fashion, whore.

Don't be such a jealous nutcase.

---
k e i t h a l e x a n d e r

Pimp,

Nobody is jealous of that. There were threads on this newsgroup on how
goddman funny that picture was...and still is.

Pay attention,

Magilla
Old November 14th 04, 02:57 AM
Keith Alexander®

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:49:02 -0500, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

Pimp,

*** Word. Now get back out there, whore.

Nobody is jealous of that.

*** You are, fugly.

There were threads on this newsgroup on how
goddman funny that picture was...and still is.

*** Oh.

There were "threads." Nevermind.

Actually, forget that. Let's mind.
Can you tell me the name of that breed of
dog? What it's qualities are? How about the
designer of that "guido" suit itself?
Nah. Didn't think so.

It's a fine sartorial statement, btw.

One of the great things about being in shape
is the way clothes just hang better on you.
Right, fatass?

Pay attention

*** I do. And I watching you, you homophobic ape.

God, I really like it here.

---
k e i t h a l e x a n d e r
http://www.modernamerican.com
http://www.nootrope.net
aim: nootrope9 /blog

- - e n d t r a n s m i s s i o n - -

Old November 14th 04, 04:13 AM
MagillaGorilla

Keith Alexander® wrote:

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:49:02 -0500, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

snip

There were threads on this newsgroup on how
goddman funny that picture was...and still is.

*** Oh.

There were "threads." Nevermind.

Actually, forget that. Let's mind.
Can you tell me the name of that breed of
dog? What it's qualities are? How about the
designer of that "guido" suit itself?
Nah. Didn't think so.

snip

k e i t h a l e x a n d e r
http://www.modernamerican.com
http://www.nootrope.net
aim: nootrope9 /blog

- - e n d t r a n s m i s s i o n - -

Dear k e i t h a l e x a n d e r,

http://www.hincapie.com/photogallery/index.cfm

(4th photo) The breed of those dogs and the designer of that suit are
irrelevant to the fact that the photo itself is a joke. Nobody walks
around in ****ing South Carolina or North Carolina or wherever it is
like that.

It looks like something out a GQ ad ...but that's only cool if you're
actually in GQ.

The dogs look like Italian greyhounds and the out-of-fashion three piece
suit looks like a design Armani put on the discount rack 8 years ago.

Take care,

Magilla

Old November 14th 04, 05:30 AM
Keith Alexander®

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 22:13:44 -0500, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

Dear k e i t h a l e x a n d e r,

*** That is SO cool! You can C&P.

(4th photo) The breed of those dogs and the designer of that suit are
irrelevant to the fact that the photo itself is a joke. Nobody walks
around in ****ing South Carolina or North Carolina or wherever it is
like that.

*** You need to suspend yer disbelief for a while.

You're that guy, like, at the movies, lessay Star Wars,
who says "A jedi knight would NEVER open a door that way."

Right?

It looks like something out a GQ ad ...but that's only cool if you're
actually in GQ.

*** Or any one of the dozens of non-american fashion
magazines. Get yer jingoistic head outta yo ass.

It was obviously a fashion shoot. How do you feel
about Mario Cipollini?
http://www.porcellino.net/uomini/mario_cipollini8.jpg
http://elmundodeporte.elmundo.es/elm...s/album1_2.jpg

C'maaaan. Admit it.

The dogs look like Italian greyhounds and the out-of-fashion three piece
suit looks like a design Armani put on the discount rack 8 years ago.

*** Nice try.

And three pieces are hot the past few seasons.

---

Old November 14th 04, 05:30 AM
Keith Alexander®

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 22:13:44 -0500, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

Dear k e i t h a l e x a n d e r,

*** That is SO cool! You can C&P.

Old November 14th 04, 05:34 AM
Richard Adams

psycholist wrote:
"crit pro" wrote in message
om...

The following is from www.velonews.com letters to the editor Nov 12,
2004

Don't look to George at all
Editor:
Hincapie's a dad - who cares? (See "VeloBriefs: Hincapie's a dad")
George doesn't care enough to be nice to fans (my wife) that ask for
an autograph, yet he puts his name on a sports clothing line.

Actually I'm surprised he completed this (daddyhood) task as he always
seems to come up with some sort of excuse (bad stomach, fever, bad
day) for not being able to win when it counts. We should've left him
off the Olympic team and sent Freddy. Congrats, unfriendly daddy.

Earl A. Aneas
Nashville, Tennessee

FWIW, here's the letter I just sent to VN

Regarding the letter from Earl Aneas dissing George for apparently not
signing an autograph for his wife. I'm sure that brief exposure gave Earl a
real insight into all that George is (sarcasm).

I live in the Upstate area of South Carolina near where George resides when
he's stateside. I had the priveledge to make his acquaintance. I was on a
training ride and was hit and seriously injured by a teenage driver who was
talking on a cell phone. (She made an unsignaled left turn directly into my
path.) I believe it was the second day I was in the hospital. The phone
rang.

Bob? This is George Hincapie. long pause Bob?
Right. OK. Who is this, really?
Uh, this really IS George Hincapie.

Then I recognized the voice from interviews I've heard. After I finished
freaking out, we chatted for a while. I asked him how he heard about my
accident. He heard through a friend of a friend of a friend. He didn't
know me from Adam, but he took the time to seek me out to wish me a speedy
recovery. And not only that, his brother (Rich) sent me free Hincapie
clothing to replace what had to be cut from me by the EMTs.

About a year later, he landed at the airport in Greenville, SC after flying
in from Europe, drove an hour to our little town and met with our club
before driving back home to crash. You could see he was dead on his feet
from the travel, but he honored his commitment and patiently answered all of
our questions -- questions he'd probably answered a thousand times before.

And the following Spring he was a spectator at a pro criterium in Greenwood,
SC and I got a chance to hobble up to him and thank him for calling me that
day in the hospital. He remembered me and chatted with me. It was
small-talk, but he seemed genuinely glad to have a face to put with the
voice he'd spoken to that day. And he offered me more encouragement as I
was getting back into training.

My impression is that he's a gifted, yet humble man. He's a gentleman. And
as for his ability, I was watching some of the early mountain stages of this
year's tour on DVD while riding rollers the last couple of days. When
people like Mayo and Hamilton and Sevilla and Ullrich were being dropped, it
was GEORGE at the front doing the damage on many of the early slopes.
Cycling is a team sport and I don't think there's a better team player in
the sport than George.

Bob C.

There was also that heartwarming bit where GH rode with a young fan in
Death Valley last year. He didn't have to be there, but he was. George
, from most accounts I've seen, is one of the more personable athletes
you'll ever meet.

I think Earl A. Ass needs to chill and understand that every celeb isn't
to be at their beck and call.

Old November 14th 04, 05:45 AM
Mozilla Gorilla

Keith Alexander® wrote in
:

You're that guy, like, at the movies, lessay Star Wars,
who says "A jedi knight would NEVER open a door that way."

Right?

ftp.smoovenet.com/pub/lardlad/sounds/season15/codependents6.mp3