Police high speed driving

Old August 28th 18, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Police high speed driving

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 19:24:46 +0100, wrote:

On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 5:05:49 PM UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
someone I know, saw 140 mph between Perth and Dunkeld on a Yamaha FJR1300.

The A9 is also a German road!

Ah, I thought you were referring to the A9 in Scotland, north of Perth.

No, he was being a smart arse as usual.

I should have said that I have done 140mph on an A9, not THE A9.

I would have said "The German A9" as most people would assume the British one.
Old August 28th 18, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 11:24:46 -0700 (PDT), , the
notorious, troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered:

I should have said that I have done 140mph on an A9, not THE A9.

You should just have shut your stupid troll-feeding gob, senile oaf!
Old August 30th 18, 06:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 29/08/18 00:54, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
You are even more childish than Pounder.

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment coming from you. The fact
that it comes from YOU makes it an even better compliment.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
Old August 30th 18, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 06:06:34 +0100, Peter Keller wrote:

On 29/08/18 00:54, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
You are even more childish than Pounder.

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment coming from you. The fact
that it comes from YOU makes it an even better compliment.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Cut and paste robotic moron.
Old August 31st 18, 10:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 31/08/18 01:53, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
robotic moron.

Thanks greatly for that EXCELLENT compliment cumming from you.
Especially as it cums from you.
Now please ejaculate to me the further great honour of smarmy lagerlout git.

It really is a very great compliment to be called a robotic moron by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are
the ****witted pits of humanity.
I really feel complimented by that, because YOU said it.
We must be doing something right.