Bike hire in Adelaide

Old February 27th 07, 02:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle
EuanB[_2_]

Default Bike hire in Adelaide

My B-I-L, recent cycling convert, is off to Adelaide for work. He wants
to hire a bike when he gets over there but can't find anything online.

Anyone able to point us in the right direction?

--
EuanB

Old February 27th 07, 05:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jack Russell

Sorry to be so vague but I must have oldtimers disease. There used to be
a shop very close to the TAB HQ which I rented bikes from when working
there.

EuanB wrote:
My B-I-L, recent cycling convert, is off to Adelaide for work. He wants
to hire a bike when he gets over there but can't find anything online.

Anyone able to point us in the right direction?

--
Remove norubbish to reply
Old February 27th 07, 06:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Feb 27, 12:27 pm, EuanB EuanB.2mn...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
My B-I-L, recent cycling convert, is off to Adelaide for work. He wants
to hire a bike when he gets over there but can't find anything online.

Anyone able to point us in the right direction?

--
EuanB

I've been dying to be able to say this: "Google is your friend".
http://www.bikesa.asn.au/City%20Bikes/City%20Bikes.htm

Old February 27th 07, 06:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DeF

Donga wrote:
On Feb 27, 12:27 pm, EuanB EuanB.2mn...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
My B-I-L, recent cycling convert, is off to Adelaide for work. He wants
to hire a bike when he gets over there but can't find anything online.

Anyone able to point us in the right direction?

--
EuanB

I've been dying to be able to say this: "Google is your friend".
http://www.bikesa.asn.au/City%20Bikes/City%20Bikes.htm

Too polite, try http://just****inggoogleit.com/

DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.
Old February 27th 07, 09:45 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Aeek

On 26 Feb 2007 22:17:50 -0800, "Donga"
wrote:

I've been dying to be able to say this: "Google is your friend".
http://www.bikesa.asn.au/City%20Bikes/City%20Bikes.htm

How much of the city do they mean by the City?

probably more appropriate
http://www.coastshop.com.au/SAadelai.../bike_hire.htm
Old February 28th 07, 09:26 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Gemma_k

wrote:

I've been dying to be able to say this: "Google is your friend".
http://www.bikesa.asn.au/City%20Bikes/City%20Bikes.htm

How much of the city do they mean by the City?

They mean literally within the city. Not outside the parklands.

Gemma

Old February 28th 07, 10:04 PM posted to aus.bicycle
EuanB[_4_]

Donga Wrote:
On Feb 27, 12:27 pm, EuanB EuanB.2mn...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
My B-I-L, recent cycling convert, is off to Adelaide for work. He

wants
to hire a bike when he gets over there but can't find anything

online.

Anyone able to point us in the right direction?

--
EuanB

I've been dying to be able to say this: "Google is your friend".
http://www.bikesa.asn.au/City%20Bikes/City%20Bikes.htm

Google only gets you so far. Google does not tell you if the services
offered are as advertised, the quality of the bikes, how well
maintained they are. It's a long shot I know but I was hoping that
someone from these forums would have had personal experience that
they'd like to share.

--
EuanB

Bike Hire Melbourne Peter McCallum Australia 4 June 21st 06 08:04 AM
Bike Hire in Chamonix Andrew UK 1 March 28th 06 08:48 PM
A public city bike hire scheme will be launched in Adelaide today Marty Australia 0 May 22nd 05 01:45 AM
Bike hire in Colorado Martin Newstead Techniques 5 August 15th 04 03:22 AM
Bike hire Fraggle UK 21 August 9th 03 08:50 PM