need more horsepower?

Old October 27th 05, 12:49 PM
monsterman

Default need more horsepower?

http://tinyurl.com/7rnbd

Maybe the new sheriff of BV should roll into town on this baby

--
monsterman

Old October 27th 05, 01:20 PM
GPLama

"monsterman" wrote in
message ...

http://tinyurl.com/7rnbd

Maybe the new sheriff of BV should roll into town on this baby

Just in time for Melbourne Cup!

cheers,
GPL
:my favourite part is the white sheet and gun:

Old October 27th 05, 01:46 PM
cfsmtb

monsterman Wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/7rnbd

Maybe the new sheriff of BV should roll into town on this baby

With the theme music from here;
http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/

--
cfsmtb

Old October 27th 05, 01:52 PM
gplama

cfsmtb Wrote:
With the theme music from here;
http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/

OMG - I LOVE M.L.P!!!!

MLP torrents - http://tinyurl.com/bgzme

cheers,
GPL

--
gplama

Old October 28th 05, 01:33 AM
cfsmtb

gplama Wrote:
OMG - I LOVE M.L.P!!!!

MLP torrents - http://tinyurl.com/bgzme

Eccchhhh - um, er, surely you're not a f*rry? Please I hope not....

--
cfsmtb

Old October 28th 05, 01:45 AM
GPLama

"cfsmtb" wrote in message ...

Eccchhhh - um, er, surely you're not a f*rry? Please I hope not....

Nup.. but you forgot to add ":not that there is anything wrong with that:"

My Dad always reckoned you should lock up the brakes as you went over them
to break their backs and avoid the jumping. Although I suspect locking up
the brakes at speed may be more dangerous to you than a f*rry.

cheers,
GPL
(ta to DaveB for the butchered quote)

Old October 28th 05, 06:28 AM
BruceA

"monsterman" wrote
http://tinyurl.com/7rnbd

Maybe the new sheriff of BV should roll into town on this baby

That's just . . . . . . . a bit sad really.

BruceA

Old October 29th 05, 12:07 AM
flyingdutch

monsterman Wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/7rnbd

Maybe the new sheriff of BV should roll into town on this baby

bahahahah

i was thinkin more 'Ride of the Valkyries'

Flying "charlie dont surf" Dutch

--
flyingdutch