Real Election Reform

Old February 1st 05, 05:11 PM
Johnny Giro

New item at the Johnny Giro web superstore.

Campy X-Static natural silver-based antimicrobial fiber eliminates bacteria and foot odor. Wear these if you want the fastest feet on a recumbent.

WARNING these socks will not fit obese, old, fat ignorant pekerwoods from Minn. These socks are made for racers who live to go fast.

Johnny Giro
Fastest Cycling Advice in the Known Universe.com
Old February 1st 05, 05:53 PM
Freewheeling

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Freewheeling wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Freewheeling wrote:

I don't suppose you'd care to actually debate any of those "point?"
Right. I thought not....

This reminds me of the way children attempt to bait other children into
doing something stupid or wrong by saying they are a coward for not doing
so.

Nice troll, but I am not biting.

Like, you didn't raise the subject, huh?

So, when are you gonna own up to your brag about the Mountains of Misery?

More revisionist history - typical right-wing tactic.

I merely said that with low enough gearing on a trike and enough time, any
of the roads on the Mountains of Misery could be climbed by someone in
normal club rider shape. For some reason this put Cletus Lee in a hissy
fit.

Typical liberal obfuscation. With low enough gears any of the hills on the
Mountains of Misery could be climbed by an absent-minded infant or a
diapered (or undiapered) centenarian, while reading a copy of the Annual
Federal Budget report.

If you really want to know, I have not kept in good riding shape due to
medical problems. Now you can feel all macho and happy.

Me neither. Not so much from health problems as inconsistent and often
intense workload. I watch the Caribbean Workout on FitTV though. And I
still row about 6 km per day. Not that this keeps me svelt or anything,
what with the Guiness and all.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Old February 2nd 05, 05:38 PM
Johnny NoCom

Johnny NoCom is Not Ed Gin.

If Ed Gin is Johnny NoCom then prove it you dumb assholes at AR.B.R., BROL or whatever dork bent club you come from. FACT is none of you know who the real Johnny NoCom is when he tells it like it is to Fat Old Slow Pukes on crap design recumbents.

BTW all F40 condom bikes suck dog****, trikes are for feeble old *******s that have no leg muscles and High SlowGoWalker SUCK and always will.

The Real Johnny NoCom
Old July 23rd 06, 03:35 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
BusterBaron

Default Any more questions?

Ken Bradley wrote:

"Chester Williams" wrote in message

Hayes El Camino Disc Brakes Fastest disc brakes in the Universe

The El Camino features Power Adjust Dial, which modulates braking power by
+/-10%. The Mono-Block caliper is forged using 6061-T6 aluminum while the
open back design allows improved airflow across the pads. If you are a fat
old ignorant white man from Minn do not buy these brakes. Nothing will
stop your sorry ass when you need to stop.

The rotating banjo hose attachment offers optimal hose placement. Perfect
for all the hose heads on A.R.B.R.

Chester

****ing Ed Gin! Why don't you get a life you miserable Mongoloid *******.

You are a self-centered, self-serving, self-indulgent egomaniac ... a
disingenuous, nefarious, cretinous scumbag ... an amoral, vile, vulgar
deviate, a contemptible, seething, puerile twerp ... a moronic,
infantile, foolish twit ... a worthless, obnoxious, parasitic
pantywaist ... an incoherent, babbling, imbecilic half-wit ... a gray,
insignificant, low-life dolt ... a tiresome, brain-dead, boring dullard
... a pathetic, pitiful, pretentious pansy ... a slimy, gutless, feeble
coward. Cloaked in a cyber-space pseudonym, you are an opportunistic,
infectious, bottom feeding troll ... an oozing festering, canker on the
hide of Internet newsgroups. I guess that just about sums it up.

Old July 23rd 06, 04:39 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"BusterBaron" wrote in message
Ken Bradley wrote:

[...]

As much as I despise Ed Gin for the criminal vandal troll that he is, I
believe you should not be describing him like you do above. After all, even
though he is a miserable Mongoloid *******, he is still a human being.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka