Moab Muni Fest '08

Old January 16th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Default Moab Muni Fest '08

I'll probably end up going again.

Hopefully it will be better organised than last years

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com'myspace' (www.myspace.com/mornish)

spencer wrote:
arg,
im a pirate

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

Is that skatepark part of moab? Because it looks really fun.

--
The UniSLAB

skrobo wrote:
yeah drilled koxx scare me

torkerdx wrote:
your funny
but you might get lucky

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

Yes, there's a nice skatepark in Moab that's bike/uni friendly.

--
tholub
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

Brian O. wrote:
I'd really like to make it out there this year, though I'd need to find
a way there from the airport.

id also really like to go...but i dont think its gonna happen...just
the plane ticket round trip would be like way to much money...

--
Spoonthumb

nimbus x street fund-$290 out of $360
Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
4th place*)--540 unispin-'o,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

tholub wrote:
Yes, there's a nice skatepark in Moab that's bike/uni friendly.

Last year while we had 100 unicyclists in it, it certainly wasn't
bike/skateboard friendly.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

I'll be there this year. Can't wait to go!!
Just a few questions...
Where is a good place to stay? I seem to remember hearing that everyone
camps out somewhere, do you need reservations?
What is the best airport to fly into?
Are there places to eat, or do we need to bring food?
Whats the best way to get from the airport to Moab?

I'm superpumped to go finally!

Thanks
Seamus

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Grrr...

I really wanted to go this year, but only 2 days before the start I get
back from California after a week, and I'm not sure I can miss more
school/ get my dad to fly out with me after missing a week of work.

Next year.

--
maximus unius
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

smcmorrow wrote:
I'll be there this year. Can't wait to go!!
Just a few questions...
Where is a good place to stay? I seem to remember hearing that everyone
camps out somewhere, do you need reservations?
What is the best airport to fly into?
Are there places to eat, or do we need to bring food?
Whats the best way to get from the airport to Moab?

I'm superpumped to go finally!

Thanks
Seamus

Most people seem to stay in one designated campground were they get a
group rate specially for MMF. However in the past 3 years I've gone, my
family and I have stayed in the Holiday Inn there in town.

Salt Lake City is the best airport to fly into, and Moab is probably a
5 hour drive from there.

the town of Moab is stuck right in the middle of all the trails, and
it's got plenty of places to buy food, from nice site-down restruants
to fast food and a supermarket to get just about all you need.

I can't wait either, although I'm not sure how well I'll be riding by
then, haven't been riding at all lately because of my back...

Old January 17th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

If I get to go this year, I am not going to film much at all. Last year,
I filmed a lot, then would hit all the spots on the ride back, so didnt
get any clips of me, except one or two. lol

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 17th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

When does everyone usually get there? It says its from the 28-30, but I
don't know if thats when it starts or when people meet up or what.
Whats the deal?

--
The UniSLAB

skrobo wrote:
yeah drilled koxx scare me

torkerdx wrote:
your funny
but you might get lucky

http://www.usenet.com

Moab Muni Fest 2008 JackOlsen Unicycling 0 January 15th 08 05:22 AM
Links to Moab MUni Fest Pics. zadig Unicycling 4 March 26th 07 08:00 PM
Moab Muni Fest email paco Unicycling 0 February 26th 06 11:06 PM
Looking for a ride to Moab MUni Fest uniryder Unicycling 2 February 22nd 06 08:47 PM
moab muni fest trials/street ride dubmuni2004 Unicycling 19 March 26th 05 03:25 AM