What song for my new video?

Old February 14th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default What song for my new video?

Just like to get suggestions and I'm looking for a song that would fit
my new viddy. It was shot on a trail with lots of running creeks and
streams, both from recent rains and melting snow filtering down into
the canyon.

So I was thinking of: Talking heads: "Take me to the river", CCR:
"Rolling on the river", The Band: "Up on cripple creek", Deep Purple:
"Smoke on the water", and so on. Any other ideas? I'd like something
with energy and upbeat, but not to heavy lol!

I'm all finished editing so I just need a cool song that fits this
theme. Thanks!

--
MuniAddict

http://growingbolder.com/
http://www.masters-athlete.com/public/484.cfm
http://www.iplayoutside.com/Events/2008/02/10776.html
'http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699
' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 14th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

unicycledood wrote:
Feuer Frei! By Rammstein

Try something heavy, maybe you'll get better ratings?

You may have the attitude of a 20 year old but your music taste has
obviously some what matured hehe

Haha that gave me a laugh thanks! The music I usually select is what I
grew up listening too, and much of it is pretty classic, feel good
music.

It's ceratinly no secret that I'm 52, and I guess I just feel more of a
connection with stuff from my era lol! As for ratings, I'm more than
pleased with all the 5-star ratings and more than 100,000 views to my
85+ vids.

Old February 14th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Islands in the stream... Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers... lol!

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 14th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

jamessd wrote:
Islands in the stream... Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers... lol!

haha "lol" is right!

Old February 14th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

Water- The Who
Water Stop- Dispatch
Sea Legs- The Shins
The Ocean- Led Zeppelin
Face A La Mer- Calogero

Really I think you should use something that fits the beat of the
editing and the feel of the video, regardless of what the title and
lyrics are.

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 14th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

I was kidding about Rammstein by the way, you might have a heart attack.

Kidding, kidding, your awesome

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com

Old February 14th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

unicycledood wrote:
I was kidding about Rammstein by the way, you might have a heart attack.

Kidding, kidding, your awesome

I actually tried to DL it on Ares, but couldn't get it. I'm trying to
get "I Like The Way You Move" by Outkast, or other stuff.

Old February 14th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

MuniAddict wrote:
It's ceratinly no secret that I'm 52, and I guess I just feel more of a
connection with stuff from my era lol!

I'm not 52 yet (not even 42 yet), but I have officially declared myself
a music geezer. When it gets to the point that the music the current
generation is listening to is physically unlistenable to you then it is
time to acknowledge that you are entering geezerdom.

As part of my counseling I am publicly admitting that I prefer classic
rock and classic alternative rock and geezer music to the noise that
passes as the current generation of music. I am a geezer and no longer
hip. And now I can be proud of it.

You may be a geezer too. Don't be afraid to admit it. It is not
healthy to live in denial.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Never Wash Your Muni
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/3d57bn) :: 'Unicycling Bookmark List'
(http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) :: 'World Clock'
(http://tinyurl.com/2blym3)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 14th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Well, I decided on classic rock, but this group is still considered
pretty "hip" today lol! And it was suggested in a previous post.
The way I look at it, a great song is great, no matter when it was
made.