Moab Muni Fest '08

Old January 16th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

Default Moab Muni Fest '08

when is it? is there a web site for it?

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

http://tinyurl.com/3ck3ch

--
Danni

'Sliver Trials Course'
'Calgary Trials Vid!'
(http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jUq7cjs9BbA)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

http://moabmunifest.com/
its march 28-30 but the site isn't really up to date on the events and
other stuff

--
Tyler_N

'my latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dK_TsSoHw0)

JJtheunicycle wrote:
If I had a nickel for every time... I would probably have 1, maybe 2
nickels.

'*ADD ME!!*' (myspace.com/munirider)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Are you going riley? I'm seriously thinking of going now .

Old January 16th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

aaahh I wanna go to this soo badly

--
The UniSLAB

skrobo wrote:
yeah drilled koxx scare me

torkerdx wrote:
your funny
but you might get lucky

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

same dude... i hope i can make it. if i can just convince my dad to come
with me and 2 other friends.
-Riley

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

Hmm, I wonder if anyone would be willing to split gas there and back?
If so I'll pick you up if your on the way. Trust me it'll be loads of
fun, with wacky adventures sure to happen!

--
The UniSLAB

skrobo wrote:
yeah drilled koxx scare me

torkerdx wrote:
your funny
but you might get lucky

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

I'd really like to make it out there this year, though I'd need to find
a way there from the airport.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com/forum/) - *The First Serious
Unicycle Computer Game* - -First test release available 'here!'
(http://eenwiel.nl/temp/ProjectUNI.exe)-* - Join the 'discussion.'
Old January 16th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

im in arizona. it would be awsome if someone drove past me and could
hook me and 1 other friend up. well pitch in on gas.
-Riley

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

dang it. i just found out that the 2008 swallows day parade is the same
weekend so i can't make it. i really wanted to go but the swallows day
parade is more important. and i just got my new municycle

--

JJtheunicycle wrote:
If I had a nickel for every time... I would probably have 1, maybe 2
nickels.

'*ADD ME!!*' (myspace.com/munirider)
http://www.usenet.com

Moab Muni Fest 2008 JackOlsen Unicycling 0 January 15th 08 05:22 AM
Links to Moab MUni Fest Pics. zadig Unicycling 4 March 26th 07 08:00 PM
Moab Muni Fest email paco Unicycling 0 February 26th 06 11:06 PM
Looking for a ride to Moab MUni Fest uniryder Unicycling 2 February 22nd 06 08:47 PM
moab muni fest trials/street ride dubmuni2004 Unicycling 19 March 26th 05 03:25 AM