Moab MuniFest roll call/discussion thread

Old March 13th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniimann89

Default Moab MuniFest roll call/discussion thread

im definitly goin it was a blast last year. im bringin jordan spera hes
the dumbass that jumped off the out house thing. o and im bringin my
little brother too

--
uniimann89

Brent Gerrett
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 14th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

Do we have any jugglers/fire dancers going? We're bringing nine torches
to light up the night - anyone else?

--
Seager

'The GreyMatter Jugglers' (http://www.greymatterjugglers.com) | 'Team
RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
(http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 14th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Seager wrote:
Do we have any jugglers/fire dancers going? We're bringing nine torches
to light up the night - anyone else?

Hey yeah, I was already planning on bring my torches!

When I read that we were going to have dinner at the park and a bonfire
I knew I had to bring them.

I juggle, sure, but I'm pretty sure I don't do anything remotely
related to fire dancing....

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 19th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

Only EIGHT more days until I fly out to Moab!!!!

Can't wait!

Seamus

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 19th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bondo

Seager wrote:
Do we have any jugglers/fire dancers going? We're bringing nine torches
to light up the night - anyone else?

Oh yeah...I have 6 or 8 torches that I'll bring. It would be fun to get
some passing going!

I'll bring the plastic clubs too, of course.

..and some cats, for juggling and/or seat padding.

--
Bondo
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 20th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fatlardboy13

I wish I could go. I have a band trip to San Francisco on the same
weekend. I'll be at CMW fasho.
-Jason

--
fatlardboy13

"only a fool would quote this quote"
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 25th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bondo

So far we have the following:

MarkF
ForestUniFreaSpencerHochberg
Tholub
SMcMorrow
UniCaw89
MGrant
Frogy130
Abbibble
Seager
JohnFoss
MuddyCycle
UniiMann

Look for the fire jugglers at the bonfire, and say hi!

--
Bondo

colorado's radio personality of the year 2007
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 25th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

We're leaving tomorrow morning.

Anyone else staying at the Holiday Inn by any chance?

Old March 26th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

I'm leaving tomorrow too. Not sure where we're staying. Quite possibly
the Holiday Inn.

Peace
Seamus

Old March 26th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

I think Phil is already down there.

Hes a pretty tall guy with curly hair. Knowing him hell have his
Profile trials setup, and 24" KH with him.

If anyone sees him, tell him I said hi.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
http://www.usenet.com