Unicycle documentary

Old May 21st 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simonb

Default Unicycle documentary

Hi there.

Me and a couple of mates are planning to make a light hearted
documentary type thing in the summer and then enter it into the "First
light movies awards" (A competition for people under 18) (Im 13 btw)

anyways, i was wondering if anyone would be interested in making or
donating footage for the documentary. I'm not to brilliant at the
moment and i think it would lk better if there was some pro type
skills. In the film i plan there to be a history of unicycling,
examples of different disceplines and maybe some talking heads about
the sport. Maybe some other stuff like asking people in the street what
they typically think of when they here the word "unicycle"

This is still very much a work in progress but please reply.
I'm currently waiting on an email from firstlight to see if they like
my idea.

Dont expect miricles from it as im only 13 and not that proffesional
but it could be great for raising awareness for the sport if we get to
the final competetition.

Firstlightmovies: http://firstlightmovies.com/

--
simonb
Old May 21st 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simonb

Is there anybody out there????
Is my idea any good or is it more wooden than a tree and cheeseier than
stilton???

--
simonb
Old May 21st 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
feel the light

Make a list of videos you like on you tube, and the riders names. Cross
check that with the members list, found in the blue bar at the top page
of this page. Then PM them, and ask if you can use footage from
them. Some people might even film a special interview or something
for you.

--
feel the light
Old May 21st 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simonb

thanks, good advice

simonb

--
simonb
Old May 21st 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

Hey, I'm making a unicycling documentary right now too. I am focusing on
Muni. I went to Moab this year to film and get interviews (and ride)
and I'm putting it together now. It's for a school project and it has
to be done by next Wednesday, so look for a link in the video forum.

Peace,
Seamus

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire