Armstrong hits the wall in Cali ITT

Old February 20th 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

Default Armstrong hits the wall in Cali ITT

....looks like the party's over, pretty pathetic to see him ITT like
that, even worse than when Ulle trounced him in 2003 and we had the
"brake was rubbing", "I lost 10 pounds" excuses. This time we know the
answer, no more dope !

Back to the pre-1996 LA it seems...
Old February 20th 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Feb 20, 4:18*pm, Keith wrote:
...looks like the party's over, pretty pathetic to see him ITT like
that, even worse than when Ulle trounced him in 2003 and we had the
"brake was rubbing", "I lost 10 pounds" excuses. This time we know the
answer, no more dope !

Back to the pre-1996 LA it seems...

Either you're a complete idiot, or that was an excellently constructed
troll. I'm betting on a bit of both.
Old February 20th 09, 11:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 20, 3:24*pm, Scott wrote:
On Feb 20, 4:18*pm, Keith wrote:

...looks like the party's over, pretty pathetic to see him ITT like
that, even worse than when Ulle trounced him in 2003 and we had the
"brake was rubbing", "I lost 10 pounds" excuses. This time we know the
answer, no more dope !

Back to the pre-1996 LA it seems...

Either you're a complete idiot, or that was an excellently constructed
troll. *I'm betting on a bit of both.

Sorry but these are mutually exclusive. You have to pick one.
Old February 20th 09, 11:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Scott wrote:
On Feb 20, 4:18 pm, Keith wrote:
...looks like the party's over, pretty pathetic to see him ITT like
that, even worse than when Ulle trounced him in 2003 and we had the
"brake was rubbing", "I lost 10 pounds" excuses. This time we know the
answer, no more dope !

Back to the pre-1996 LA it seems...

Either you're a complete idiot, or that was an excellently constructed
troll. I'm betting on a bit of both.

Consider the possibility that you're typing at a sock puppet.
Old February 20th 09, 11:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
sc0tt

On Feb 20, 3:46*pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
Scott wrote:

Either you're a complete idiot, or that was an excellently constructed
troll. *I'm betting on a bit of both.

Consider the possibility that you're typing at a sock puppet.

Odds are 50 50
Old February 21st 09, 02:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_4_]

Scott wrote:
On Feb 20, 4:18 pm, Keith wrote:
...looks like the party's over, pretty pathetic to see him ITT like
that, even worse than when Ulle trounced him in 2003 and we had the
"brake was rubbing", "I lost 10 pounds" excuses. This time we know the
answer, no more dope !

Back to the pre-1996 LA it seems...

Either you're a complete idiot, or that was an excellently constructed
troll. I'm betting on a bit of both.

Candyass.

Bob Schwartz
Old February 22nd 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Feb 20, 7:10*pm, Bob Schwartz wrote:
Scott wrote:
On Feb 20, 4:18 pm, Keith wrote:
...looks like the party's over, pretty pathetic to see him ITT like
that, even worse than when Ulle trounced him in 2003 and we had the
"brake was rubbing", "I lost 10 pounds" excuses. This time we know the
answer, no more dope !

Back to the pre-1996 LA it seems...

Either you're a complete idiot, or that was an excellently constructed
troll. *I'm betting on a bit of both.

Candyass.

Bob Schwartz

You're right. Guilty as charged. Therefore, I'm changing my
assessment to idiot.
Old February 22nd 09, 11:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:24:03 -0800 (PST), Scott
wrote:

On Feb 20, 4:18Â*pm, Keith wrote:
...looks like the party's over, pretty pathetic to see him ITT like
that, even worse than when Ulle trounced him in 2003 and we had the
"brake was rubbing", "I lost 10 pounds" excuses. This time we know the
answer, no more dope !

Back to the pre-1996 LA it seems...

Either you're a complete idiot, or that was an excellently constructed
troll. I'm betting on a bit of both.

Care to give any reasons for your hasy judgement ?
Old February 23rd 09, 01:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

wrote:
On Feb 20, 4:18*pm, Keith wrote:
...looks like the party's over, pretty pathetic to see him ITT like
that, even worse than when Ulle trounced him in 2003 and we had the
"brake was rubbing", "I lost 10 pounds" excuses. This time we know the
answer, no more dope !

Back to the pre-1996 LA it seems...

Either you're a complete idiot, or that was an excellently constructed
troll. *I'm betting on a bit of both.

Care to give any reasons for your hasy judgement ?

My hasty judgment??? My hasty judgment??? Are you ****in' kidding?
It's his second road race back after a three year layoff, a race that
he's not targeting in the first place other than to be fit enough to
play the teammate role, he turns in a TT performance that was exactly
where he thought he'd be, and YOU judge him to have been on drugs
before because his current non-drugged state is so bad.

Really, who's the hasty one???

You are an idiot.

Cali boy VS the cold vanpaun Unicycling 25 March 23rd 08 09:04 PM
San Jose Cali Scott Mountain Biking 10 November 3rd 04 01:52 AM
Cali Girl 4X4 Crisco Mountain Biking 0 August 11th 04 12:36 PM
Cali Girl 4X4 Crisco Recumbent Biking 0 August 11th 04 12:36 PM
Cali. MUni Weekend zactor29 Unicycling 2 June 3rd 04 05:51 AM