If we can put a man on the moon...

Old August 1st 12, 07:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

Default If we can put a man on the moon...

In article ,
Lindsay wrote:

On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 9:18:12 AM UTC-4, Davey Crockett wrote:

Check out the video "A funny thing happpened on the way to the Moon".

There are many interesting points brought up there.

No, there are no interesting points brought up, only dumb ass conspiracy theory garbage.

General rule of thumb, never believe any conspiracy theory. That way you will be correct 99 and 44/100 th's percent of the time.

Who gets do determine if something is a conspiracy theory?
Is it still a conspiracy theory if many accredited and
accomplished scientists dispute a claim?

--
Old Fritz
Old August 1st 12, 10:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 11:02:42 AM UTC-7, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article , Lindsay wrote: On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 9:18:12 AM UTC-4, Davey Crockett wrote: Check out the video "A funny thing happpened on the way to the Moon". There are many interesting points brought up there. No, there are no interesting points brought up, only dumb ass conspiracy theory garbage. General rule of thumb, never believe any conspiracy theory. That way you will be correct 99 and 44/100 th's percent of the time. Who gets do determine if something is a conspiracy theory? Is it still a conspiracy theory if many accredited and accomplished scientists dispute a claim? -- Old Fritz

No, the root of that is just bad science. Either from the scientists making a claim or the dissenters who dispute the claim.
Phil H
Old August 3rd 12, 11:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Frederick the Great wrote:
Where are you on the matter of the HIV-AIDS connection?

Or smoking-lung cancer.

Old August 5th 12, 02:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 2:24:45 PM UTC+2, Davey Crockett wrote:

No matter what the crooked government spin-doctors/propagandists say, if
you search around the net in the alternative news sites, you will find
ample situations which are incongruent with anyone having been to the
moon.

One of the most telling is that they cannot do today what they said they
did 40 odd years ago.

Dumbass,

This factoid is kind of like noting that no one has
built a Great Pyramid since the era of Cheops, and therefore
we must have lost the ability, and that strongly suggests
that humans didn't built the Great ****ing Pyramid
because otherwise you'd think in the intervening 4500
years of technological development we would have managed
to build a pyramid in every citizen's garden.

The reason we haven't launched people to the moon since
1972 or so is that, like pyramids, it costs too goddamned much
for a semi-ornamental achievement, and our society has decided
that billion dollar spending programs are better devoted to
bankers' Christmas bonus envelopes.

If you want a Moon conspiracy movie I strongly prefer
"Capricorn One." (It's nominally about Mars, but is obviously
referring to Moon conspiracy theories.) You'd really like it -
OJ Simpson is one of the main characters.

Thanks,
Fredmaster Ben

Old August 5th 12, 08:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Fredmaster of Brainerd a écrit profondement:

| referring to Moon conspiracy theories.) You'd really like it -
| OJ Simpson is one of the main characters.

Hey, thanks a million. I'll Chimp Out on that.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

To the moon and beyond. Simon Mason[_4_] UK 0 July 8th 11 10:59 AM
Moon Magilla Gorilla[_2_] Racing 8 September 24th 10 02:37 AM
Yehuda Moon Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_] UK 2 June 17th 09 03:03 AM
Yehuda Moon Danny Colyer UK 0 May 24th 09 08:35 PM
Over the moon Gaz[_2_] UK 15 August 31st 07 12:34 AM