A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 11th 08, 02:09 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

On Nov 10, 7:51*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message

On Nov 8, 3:25 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Hey, sorrowful man, not all senior citizens are old…

You god damn moron - I did not write the above.

Originally Posted by patentcad

“Hey, I’m not so friggin old.”

If you ride a bike, no matter how old you are, you’ll never be old.
But if you drool and speak about the need for war, you probably

are.

How about I war on your stupid head, you god damn freak of an asshole!

****ing Regards,

Foul mouthed old men like voted for the old man.

You did, right? And you don't ride a bike either...

So long, babbling Dr. Evil.

Tom Danielson March 13 1978 - March 13 2008 [email protected] Racing 0 March 13th 08 10:31 AM
Mt. Washington BC nrkist Unicycling 4 August 28th 05 11:21 PM
Washington Post: A Rough Ride for Schwinn Bicycle Ed General 12 December 12th 04 05:24 AM