Favorite music while bicycling

Old May 1st 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ralph Barone

Default Favorite music while bicycling

In article ,
JCrowe wrote:

Hi Folks,

So, what music do people listen to while cycling? I was
just listening to four Rossini overtures yesterday, William Tell,
The Silken Ladder, The Thieving Magpie and The Barber of Seville
and I thought I'd start this thread. I also like the last Dylan
album and JJ Cale/Eric Clapton latest as well. Anybody else?

iPod Shuffle loaded with special playlists filtered by BPM (BPM 135).
Set quiet enough so that I can hear the cars coming up behind me.
Old May 25th 08, 09:41 AM
bopeep bopeep is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Mar 25, 9:15*pm, JCrowe wrote:
Hi Folks,

* * So, what music do people listen to while cycling? I was
just listening to four Rossini overtures yesterday, William Tell,
The Silken Ladder, The Thieving Magpie and The Barber of Seville
and I thought I'd start this thread. I also like the last Dylan
album and JJ Cale/Eric Clapton latest as well. Anybody else?

I used to listen to Jimi Hendrix and Metallica and Black Sabbath.

I'm older now and a bit hard of hearing. I don't listen to music. I
listen for potential hazards.

Anyone get the feeling recently that Ministry of Sound is more or less on autopilot at this point? Their compilations are getting BORING in my opinion... mostly they are just picking the top stuff off beatport, the minimal blippy junk, either that or commissioning dance cover versions of whatever crap is in the UK charts. Anyway. These days I prefer artist albums or compilations like this series (direct iTunes link) http://electricnation2010.com/tracks