Make Millions in Months!!!

Old May 29th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
vikdsfsd

Default Make Millions in Months!!!

Like a lot of people, I was looking for additional income
by replying to various advertisements on the Internet and
in newspapers. Having worked most of my adult life in the
financial profession, I was very impressed by the following
proposal:

A few weeks ago I received a letter from a fellow
attorney that said: I am a retired attorney and about two
years ago a man came to me with a letter. The letter he
brought to me is the same letter you have before you now.
He asked me to review its contents to determine if the
letter was legal. I told him I would look it over and get
back to him with my opinion.

When I first read the letter I thought it was an "off the
wall" idea to make money. A week later, I met with my
client to discuss the issue. I told him the letter as
originally given to me was not 100% legal. Naturally, I
was curious about the letter, so he told me how it
worked. After hearing the explanation, I decided it was a
"long shot", so I decided against participating. However,
before my client left my office, I asked him to keep me
updated as to his results.

About two months later, he called to tell me that he had
received more than $800,000 in cash!! Well, I didn't
believe him, of course, so he asked me to try the plan
and see for myself. I thought about it for a few days and
decided that there was not much to lose. I followed the
instructions exactly and mailed out 200 letters. Sure
enough...the money started coming in! It came slowly at
first, but after three weeks, I was getting more mail
than I could open in a day. After about 13 weeks, the
money stopped coming.

I kept a precise record of my earnings and at the end it
totaled $868,439.00! I earn a good living as an
attorney, but as anyone in the legal profession will tell
you, there's a lot of stress that comes with the
territory. I decided if things worked out, I would retire
from my practice and play golf. This time I sent out 500
letters. Well...a little more than three months later, I
totaled $2,344,178.00!!

I met my old client for lunch to find out exactly how it
works. He told me that there were a few similar letters
going around. What made this one different is the fact
that there are seven names on the letter...not five like
the others. That factor alone resulted in more returns.
The other factor was the advice I gave him in making
certain the whole thing was perfectly legal, since no one
wants to risk doing anything illegal. I know you must be
curious about the little changes I advised him to make
for the letter to be legal. Well, when sending out a
letter like this one, to be legal, you must sell
something if you expect to receive something in return.

So, when you send a dollar to each of the seven names on
the list, you MUST include a slip of paper saying:
"PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST" and include YOUR
NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, AND E-MAIL ADDRESS. This is the
key to the program. The item you will receive is THIS
LETTER and the right to earn thousands. Follow the simple
instructions EXACTLY, and in about three months, you
should receive MORE THAN $800,000 IN COLD, HARD CASH!!!

1) IMMEDIATELY send $1.00 to each of the seven names
listed below. The SOONER you send the "$1.00 LETTERS",
the SOONER you will start getting a return! Wrap the
dollar in a note saying: "Please add me to your mailing
list". Include YOUR NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, AND E-MAIL
ADDRESS. You will receive expert tips on promoting this
letter and some excellent BULK EMAIL resources.
*Remember...If you don't ask for this service, use of
this letter will be illegal for you!

1. David Wong, 2 Thayer St. Apt.#5B,New York, NY 10040
2. A. Colon, PO Box 290, Bronx,NY 10463
3. T.Frank,N78W 14573 Appleton Ave.,#227, Meonomonee Falls, WI 53051
4. E-2000 Marketing, PO Box 15185, East Providence, RI 02915
5. J. Agostino, 32000 43rd Place SW,Federal Way, WA 98023
6. L. Comstock, 2510 G Las Posas Rd. #130, Camarillo, CA 93010
7. V. Chen, 1236 South 11th St,Philadelphia, Pa 19147

2) REMOVE THE NAME & ADDRESS NEXT TO #1. at the top of
the list and MOVE the other names(#2 thru #7) UP ONE
POSITION. Then place YOUR NAME & ADDRESS in the #7 spot.
Be careful when you type the addresses. It is suggested
that you PROOFREAD to MAKE CERTAIN the names and
addresses are correct.

3) When you have completed the above instructions, you
may market the letter using the following options:
1. Bulk email
2. U.S. Postal Service
3. Flyers
4. Post FREE Classified Ads on the Internet
5. Newsgroups

This letter has been proven perfectly legal for all of
the above means, as long as you follow the instructions;
because you are purchasing membership in an exclusive
mailing list. To mail this letter out over the Internet,
you can browse through ours and find people to send it
to. All you have to do is cut and paste e-mail addresses
wherever you are on the Internet.

Another method of marketing the letter is using a Bulk
E-Mail Service to mail out letters in large volume for
you. We suggest using the Bulk E-Mail approach.
When you mail your $1 letters you will receive a
few recommendations for bulk email companies that
will supply you with fresh email addresses.

Posting FREE CLASSIFIED ADS on the Internet can also
achieve results. Simply go to a search engine(e.g. Yahoo,
Hot Bot, Lycos, Excite, Infoseek, etc. and type in FREE
CLASSIFIED ADS. You'll get a list of over 80,000 sites
where you can post ads. Remember to use a catchy title
like FREE MONEY, and post your e-mail address. When you
get an inquiry, simply e-mail a copy of this letter. The
more you send, the more you will make. It's a lot of
work...so that's why we recommend using a Bulk E-mail
Service.

We strongly encourage you to mail this letter to your
family and friends. They'll be grateful!!

THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS 100% LEGAL. You may refer to:
Title 18, Section 1302 & 1342 of the U.S. Postal &
Lottery Statute; or check it out with the U.S. Postal
Service if you have questions.

Let's assume, for example, you get a 7.5% return rate. My
first attempt, however, was 9.5%, and my second was more
than 11%.

1) When you send out 200 letters, 15 people send you
$1.00 ($15.00)
2) Those 15 people mail out 200 letters and 225
people send you $1.00 ($225.00)
3) Those 225 people mail out 200 letters and 3,375
people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00)
4) Those 3,375 people mail out 200 letters, and
50,625 people send you $1.00($50,625.00)
5) Those 50,625 people mail out 200 letters, and
759,375 people send you $1.00 ($759,375.00)
6) At this level, watch the money come in.

Think about it. Look at what you will have received
before your name drops off the list. It looks
unbelievable, I know. Do the math...see for yourself!
Just DO IT and you'll happily believe because you'll
receive proof in the form of MANY ONE-DOLLAR BILLS!!!

Just make certain that you send a dollar to each of the
seven names on the list; including the note asking to be
added to their mailing list. Together we will all
prosper!

Well...you've read this far, so let me ask you a
question:

Q: What do you have to lose?
A: Only $7.00

Don't throw this letter away. Keep it...think about
it...and after awhile...YOU WILL TRY IT!

"It's only $7...I have to be nuts not to do it".
Old May 29th 08, 05:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Hmmm, it's so simple why hasn't someone thought....oh wait, EVERYONE
has thought of it before.
But if you're so rich now, why are you posting this brilliant idea on
a bicycle discussion group instead of hitting the fairways?
ABS