Cycle Computer

Old August 7th 13, 07:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Art Harris[_2_]

Default Cycle Computer

Michael Simpson wrote:
Just purchased a Wheel Master Cycle Computer P/N 92715

It works great!!!

Has:
Current Speed
Total Distance
Trip Distance
Maximum Trip Speed
Average Speed
Elapsed Trip Time
12 Hour Clock

supports both Mph and Kph
Is removable.

Took me only 30 minutes to install.......

and best of all only costs $22.00

Congrats! My Cateye "Strada" has those same features and cost about the same.

After 50+ years of cycling, I don't worry about cadence!

Art Harris

Cycle Computer [email protected] General 2 June 5th 13 12:01 PM
Cycle computer Gedr General 1 August 24th 06 12:52 PM
@#$%^$ cycle computer BruceA Australia 4 September 13th 05 11:54 AM
Cycle computer on a MTB? James UK 16 December 8th 04 03:09 PM
Which cycle computers do not use coaxial wires? [was: Tandem trike - How to mount cycle computer?] FLM Recumbent Biking 6 September 19th 04 08:00 PM