The effects of the bike on the human being

Old November 12th 04, 05:58 AM
Red Cloud

(Tom Keats) wrote in message ...
In article ,
Little Meow writes:

Now, Red Cloud, you need to tie this in with your previous theories
about Lance, bully bikers, NASCAR, Japanese atrocities, Indian genocide,
and White Penis Power.

One of my favourite old bikes is a Japanese atrocity.

cheers,
Tom

I understand you can forget American atrocity. Always blaming on the
fighter if they lose.
Old November 16th 04, 05:54 AM
Hunrobe

(Red Cloud)

wrote in part:

SEe those guys
in bike suit always always going faster than a regular biker

We aren't going that fast. You are just s-l-o-o-o-o-w.

Regards,
Bob Hunt
Old November 17th 04, 04:21 AM
Roger Bergman

"
Riding a bicycle can be good for the soul too! (lets not even get into the
health benefits, the economic benefits or the benefits on the envirement)
Have you even noticed that how much better you feel about things after you
take a ride on your cycle? After you feel the fresh air on your face? The
world would be a better place if everyone physically able rode a bicycle
once or twice a week!

Ken

Riding a bike has been making me late for work. I started out doing 4
or 5 miles a morning for exercise, now doing 7 or 8. After getting
dressed and getting the bike out the door, riding about 12 miles an
hour it takes me 40 minutes. Since I make my own hours, I am getting
home later. Why do I suffer throught this? At 55 years old I became
a kid again and wake up with more energy now than 10 years ago. I
love this great time on the bike. Where can I find a place with 25
hour days.
Roger
Old November 17th 04, 04:24 AM
David Reuteler

Roger Bergman wrote:
Where can I find a place with 25 hour days.

duh. sleep less.
--
david reuteler

Old November 19th 04, 04:35 AM
Roger Bergman

Ronsonic wrote in message . ..
On 16 Nov 2004 20:21:39 -0800, (Roger Bergman) wrote:

27Hr would be perfect for me. I've searched for suitable planets, but haven't
found one just yet.

Ron

Glad to hear that there are more people interested in enjoying life
than just living it.
Roger

Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Techniques 0 June 1st 04 04:54 AM
FAQ? Just zis Guy, you know? UK 18 October 1st 03 01:02 PM