(Off Topic) Do people fly over the handlebars now?

Old March 2nd 07, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default (Off Topic) Do people fly over the handlebars now?

Sorry about the slightly comical title.

Just wondering if that kind of crash/fall has almost been eradicated
now? This is in part to the good work of the cycle manufacturers.

Every crash I've seen they've either falling to the side, or just fell
onto their back.

Years ago people going over the handlebars always happened. A very
scary sight to see.

Thank you.

Old March 2nd 07, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pete Biggs

Don't feed the troll!

~PB

Old March 2nd 07, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On 2 Mar, 21:52, "Pete Biggs"
p...@pomegranateremovehighlyimpracticalfruitbiggs .tc wrote:
Don't feed the troll!

~PB

Eh..I was just saying.

Old March 2nd 07, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On 2 Mar, 22:01, "Pete Biggs"
wrote:
On 2 Mar, 21:52, "Pete Biggs"
p...@pomegranateremovehighlyimpracticalfruitbiggs .tc wrote:
Don't feed the troll!

Eh..I was just saying.

Yeah, we know your game :-)

Actually I typed up a serious full reply

Well post it up then.

Old March 3rd 07, 01:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Martin

It was no longer riding on dented chrome rims which did it for me.
Haven't been over the bars since.

...d