What I'm mostly worried about when on a cycle.

Old April 13th 07, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default What I'm mostly worried about when on a cycle.

Two hands on the handlebars means your in great position for a right
or left hander from somebody. Always worries me when I go past a group
of neds. A wrestling-style clothesline too. No chance of getting out
the way of that.

They'd hit me, and I'd topple over, and they *******s would have my
bike.

Old April 14th 07, 12:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
elyob

wrote in message
oups.com...
Two hands on the handlebars means your in great position for a right
or left hander from somebody. Always worries me when I go past a group
of neds. A wrestling-style clothesline too. No chance of getting out
the way of that.

They'd hit me, and I'd topple over, and they *******s would have my
bike.

David, I think you worry too much. I don't mean just about this, but nearly
all of your threads is a "cycling is dangerous" style post.

"Worst Injury?"
"Man attacked"
"Do people fly over handlebars?"
"wise to cycle in Feburary?"

and so on.

I suggest you either give cycling up for your peace of mind, or just don't
worry about it all and get on with it.

Old April 14th 07, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
vernon

"elyob" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Two hands on the handlebars means your in great position for a right
or left hander from somebody. Always worries me when I go past a group
of neds. A wrestling-style clothesline too. No chance of getting out
the way of that.

They'd hit me, and I'd topple over, and they *******s would have my
bike.

David, I think you worry too much. I don't mean just about this, but
nearly all of your threads is a "cycling is dangerous" style post.

"Worst Injury?"
"Man attacked"
"Do people fly over handlebars?"
"wise to cycle in Feburary?"

and so on.

I suggest you either give cycling up for your peace of mind, or just don't
worry about it all and get on with it.

He hasn't deliberated about the merits of helmets yet......

Old April 14th 07, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Al C-F

vernon wrote:

He hasn't deliberated about the merits of helmets yet......

You sod. :-) You'll start him off on another tedious thread.