A bicycle drove into my asshole!

Old November 4th 03, 04:32 AM
Stan J. Lefosi

Default A bicycle drove into my asshole!

Now it canīt be removed!

What now?
Old November 4th 03, 04:39 AM
John Henderson

"Stan J. Lefosi" wrote:

Now it canīt be removed!

What now?

It will be interred.

John

Old November 4th 03, 01:33 PM
Rick Onanian

On 3 Nov 2003 20:32:02 -0800, (Stan J.
Lefosi) wrote:
Now it canīt be removed!

What now?

See
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/stuck-seatposts.html

For avoiding the problem in the future, see
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/real-man.html
--
Rick Onanian
Old November 4th 03, 03:32 PM
Fastest Fat Climber

That's funny. The same thing happened to me last week when it started
snowing... except it was a couch that got stuck. I think it may be spring
before the swelling goes down enough to have it removed.

"Stan J. Lefosi" wrote in message
om...
Now it canīt be removed!

What now?

Old November 4th 03, 04:49 PM
Mark Hickey

"Fastest Fat Climber" wrote:

That's funny. The same thing happened to me last week when it started
snowing... except it was a couch that got stuck. I think it may be spring
before the swelling goes down enough to have it removed.

When you have the procedure done, could you check and see if you can
find my motorcycle?

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
Old November 4th 03, 06:18 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Stan J. Lefosi wrote:

Now it canīt be removed!

What now?

Try putting a saddle on the seatpost next time, duh.

Old November 5th 03, 01:02 AM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

When you have the procedure done, could you check and see if you can
find my motorcycle?

What happened to it?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training