Ride report after eating fruit

Old March 18th 12, 01:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

Default Ride report after eating fruit

"Judith" wrote in message

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 19:53:57 -0000, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

"thirty-six" wrote in message

Mmmmn, just enjoyed two servings of the Dublin black pudding, fried
in
butter, sEAsoned and mixed in with chopped tinned spinach and German
mustard. Probably best with orange juice but it went really well
with Sunraysia tomato juice. It's so good I'm licking out the pan.-

I have just popped two black puddings in the oven along with some
buffalo sausages.
The last of the goose eggs is in the saucepan and I will put them all
on some toast made with soya/linseed barley bread.
Should keep me going until fish and pea in Whitby at 1300 or so.
Then it's off to Mr Fortune's wife for kippers.

And here they are!

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/kippers.htm

I will have one tomorrow morning.

Don't forget the scrambled eggs to follow.

I had a bit of a cock up with the kippers.
I forgot they needed cooking and so had them raw

ffs - you could not make it up. Had you been on the sauce?

Not just on the sauce, but completely arseholed. It's the only explanation.

Old March 18th 12, 04:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Mar 18, 2:02*am, thirty-six wrote:
On Mar 18, 1:53*am, "Partac" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"thirty-six" wrote in message

[...]

12 ponts of Guinnes om;y affects thwe regular Joe, *Simon is special
and sober ater 6 hours. *He's my hero. *He must have got the glint of
the morning sun and erm *erm mde *a chance obervation to see of
palatibilty was good, he works to save us, he is SIMON!

Honestly, I've had a few more, but when I wrote the above, i was under
the impression it was certaily much more legible (blah de blah) than I
curently feel it to be.. Clontarf is a good whiskey. I'll be getting
more.
Old March 18th 12, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

He probably means the oven wouldn't work because he ****ed up the
kitchen electrics.

University
Old March 18th 12, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

Default Magnesium scraping. "Shaving" Ride report after eating fruit

On Mar 18, 7:13*am, Simon Mason wrote:
On Mar 18, 4:50*am, thirty-six wrote:

Honestly, I've had a few more, but when I wrote the above, i was under
the impression it was certaily much more legible (blah de blah) than I
curently feel it to be.. *Clontarf is a good whiskey. *I'll be getting
more.- Hide quoted text -

I wouldn't if I was you.
Stick to the beer ;-)

--
Simon Mason

Not bad at all. I am without a hangover. The beer and alcohol had a
purpose, to enable deep circulation with magnesium at my skin. I just
needed a bit more alcohol than the Guinness was delivering, and did
run out. I had to switch to Murphy's which is not so good for my
requirements. I found out that magnesium oil is just a heavy solution
of magnesium chloride. I repeatedly applied it to my arms and drew
out the toxins. There was grey and black (probably metals including
lead) then white with much burning in places (also the sites of chalk
dust after the first soak). Interspersed all the time was particulate
including dog hair, clothing fibre and stone grit (probably granite
'dust'). The burning could be washed away but was wasteful in time
and 'oil' so light scraping was performed with a knife, which may look
remarkebly like shaving. My arm that was burning is now freckled in
the areas of greatest burn. It was very painful waiting for the
magnesium to fully soak in as the reactions in eradicating the toxins
start within a couple of minutes. I guess I could have applied milk
to calm the burn and due to the freckling on this occasion I think i
may do if ever i get such a strong reaction again.
Old March 18th 12, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Mar 18, 4:55*am, Phil W Lee wrote:
thirty-six considered Sat, 17 Mar 2012
16:23:35 -0700 (PDT) the perfect time to write:

On Mar 17, 7:53*pm, "Simon Mason"
wrote:
"thirty-six" wrote in message

Mmmmn, just enjoyed two servings of the Dublin black pudding, fried in
butter, sEAsoned and mixed in with chopped tinned spinach and German
mustard. *Probably best with orange juice but it went really well
with *Sunraysia tomato juice. *It's so good I'm licking out the pan.-

I have just popped two black puddings in the oven along with some
buffalo sausages.
The last of the goose eggs is in the saucepan and I will put them all
on some toast made with soya/linseed barley bread.
Should keep me going until fish and pea in Whitby at 1300 or so.
Then it's off to Mr Fortune's wife for kippers.

And here they are!

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/kippers.htm

I will have one tomorrow morning.

Don't forget the scrambled eggs to follow.

I had a *bit of a cock up with the kippers.
I forgot they needed cooking and so had them raw - the cat ate it in the
end.
I won't make the same mistake tomorrow - they will go straight into the oven
when I get up at 0600.

--
Simon Mason

Yep, cold smoked means cured, not cooked. *Do what Phil saod and jug
them. *A little tip, cook them from room temperature, not the fridge.

I prefer grilling, personally - you don't wash out any of the flavour.
Jugging is better if you have a serious need to keep fat/oil content
to a minimum (such as gallstones).

Why would one wish to minimise fat in the presence of diagnosed
gallstones?
Old March 18th 12, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 06:30:17 -0700 (PDT), thirty-six
wrote:

[...]

I think that you and Mason may actually be very close relatives.

Old March 18th 12, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Mar 18, 1:30*pm, thirty-six wrote:
On Mar 18, 7:13*am, Simon Mason wrote:

On Mar 18, 4:50*am, thirty-six wrote:

Honestly, I've had a few more, but when I wrote the above, i was under
the impression it was certaily much more legible (blah de blah) than I
curently feel it to be.. *Clontarf is a good whiskey. *I'll be getting
more.- Hide quoted text -

I wouldn't if I was you.
Stick to the beer ;-)

--
Simon Mason

Not bad at all. *I am without a hangover.

Looks like I had 1/2 pint of Clontarf black label with 4x400ml
Guinness Original and one Murphy's. I used the magic oil on my scalp,
which may have prevented the head banging, and it's not too bad a hair
dressing. I don't know any Delilah.

Old March 18th 12, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message

Yep, cold smoked means cured, not cooked. Do what Phil saod and jug
them. A little tip, cook them from room temperature, not the fridge.

I prefer grilling, personally - you don't wash out any of the flavour.
Jugging is better if you have a serious need to keep fat/oil content
to a minimum (such as gallstones).

Well, what can I say?
They were so delicious after I grilled them while I was showering that Lucy
was only left with a few meagre scraps.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/catkip.jpg

I will be definitely be getting some more when we go back to Whitby, but I
think I need a portable grill to install in the garage as they stank the
kitchen out.
Luckily, the smell had gone by the time Mrs M got in. ;-)

--
Simon Mason

Old March 18th 12, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"thirty-six" wrote in message

I wouldn't if I was you.
Stick to the beer ;-)

--
Simon Mason

Not bad at all. I am without a hangover.

Looks like I had 1/2 pint of Clontarf black label with 4x400ml
Guinness Original and one Murphy's. I used the magic oil on my scalp,
which may have prevented the head banging, and it's not too bad a hair
dressing. I don't know any Delilah.

Glad to hear it.
We have a good selection of tasty ales to go at tonight as you can see :-)

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/beertonight.jpg

Off work tomorrow - so two hours of walking in the hills again.
On Thursday I go on my pre-retirement course as I can go next year.
I probably won't though as I would not be cycling 150 miles a week anymore
and would soon go to seed.
I will carry on until I drop, I reckon.

--
Simon Mason