Ever blinded by your helmet?

Old November 17th 04, 02:20 PM
Frank Krygowski

Peter Cole wrote:

Bushwhacking on MTB doesn't really work well. You do get the occasional
branch slap in the face, but not enough to require facial protection...

Says you! I think it's high time for mandatory face shields!

Think of the children!!!

Why, if just _one_ scratched cheek can be saved...

--
Frank Krygowski [To reply, remove rodent and vegetable dot com.
Substitute cc dot ysu dot

Old November 17th 04, 05:23 PM
Tom Keats

In article VyHmd.42982$V41.27644@attbi_s52,
"Peter Cole" writes:

Bushwhacking on MTB doesn't really work well. You do get the occasional
branch slap in the face, but not enough to require facial protection other
than for the eyes (at least in the woods around here [MA]).

It doesn't take much to knock a visor off its mounts, anyway.

I do appreciate the visor on my own helmet, because it helps
keep the rain out of my eyes, especially with my helmet cover
stretched over it.

cheers,
Tom

--