I have no testicles

Old June 26th 05, 06:52 PM
Lance Ballsackless

Default I have no testicles

This is clearly an unfair advantage and is why I am winning all the
TDF races. Everyone agrees... I should be BANNED from cycling.
Old June 26th 05, 07:11 PM
psycholist

"Lance Ballsackless" wrote in message
news:1119808343.5c897dd766e138a5bfae53b585907d8d@t eranews...
This is clearly an unfair advantage and is why I am winning all the
TDF races. Everyone agrees... I should be BANNED from cycling.

You're the kind of stupid turd that shows up every year about this time and
drives all the regulars off for about a month. Isn't your skateboard
getting lonely without you ... dude?

--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

Old June 26th 05, 07:36 PM
Lance Ballsackless

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:11:01 -0400, "psycholist"
wrote:

You're the kind of stupid turd that shows up every year about this time and
drives all the regulars off for about a month. Isn't your skateboard
getting lonely without you ... dude?

OIC. Is that because the regulars have no balls like Lance? But back
to my point, Lance should be BANNED for hiding all his drug use and
having no ball friction.
Old June 26th 05, 07:53 PM
B. Lafferty

news:1119811022.d005096b6b350cb005244ac81964e186@t eranews...
wrote:

You're the kind of stupid turd that shows up every year about this time
and
drives all the regulars off for about a month. Isn't your skateboard
getting lonely without you ... dude?

OIC. Is that because the regulars have no balls like Lance? But back
to my point, Lance should be BANNED for hiding all his drug use and
having no ball friction.

Not so. Rumor has it that Sheryl talked to her vet about getting a Nuticle
(Trademark) for Lance. Nuticles so life like he won't know it's not his.

Old June 26th 05, 08:24 PM
Lance Ballsinjar

Not so. Rumor has it that Sheryl talked to her vet about getting a Nuticle
(Trademark) for Lance. Nuticles so life like he won't know it's not his.

This is a fantastic point that I was unware of. If everything wasn't
bad enough, a plot to acquire canine testicles for TDF #8 has been
uncovered.

Old June 26th 05, 08:57 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson

Don't hate the player..

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old June 26th 05, 10:10 PM
Robert Crim

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 13:52:14 -0400, Lance Ballsackless
wrote:

This is clearly an unfair advantage and is why I am winning all the
TDF races. Everyone agrees... I should be BANNED from cycling.

I don't think there is anything in the rule book that keeps the other
competitors from cutting off their own junk to keep up with the
Lance-man.

It might even settle Schnitzelboy's mood swings.

R........obert
Old June 26th 05, 11:01 PM
Jay S. Hill

Obviously. That's why you hide behind a infantile pseudonym & sling ****.
Old June 27th 05, 12:04 AM
Tim Lines

Lance Ballsinjar wrote:
Not so. Rumor has it that Sheryl talked to her vet about getting a Nuticle
(Trademark) for Lance. Nuticles so life like he won't know it's not his.

This is a fantastic point that I was unware of. If everything wasn't
bad enough, a plot to acquire canine testicles for TDF #8 has been
uncovered.

Is Tugboat involved?