2005 Jittery Joe's Team Bike $2200

Old March 29th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default 2005 Jittery Joe's Team Bike $2200

The Proteam 6.2 is our most versatile carbon frame. By using carbon HM
lugs and HM carbon tubing of different shapes, (SCT: Shape Concept
Tubing), we have managed to fine-tune the ride thus achieving amazing
power transfer without losing comfort. The 100% carbon lugs and tubing
are bonded with a unique process that produces a seamless look and
provides maximum torsion resistance. The Proteam 6.2 with S-bent chain
stays has virtually no lateral or vertical flex. The 3D back stays
reduce high frequency vibrations, and our oversized bottom bracket
offers incredible lateral stiffness for maximum power transfer. The
sloping geometry, coupled with our HM full carbon straight fork,
provides perfect handling in any condition. It is not surprising that
this frame was chosen by the Jittery Joe's-Kalahari Pro Cycling Team in
2005.

Frame size: 54,7 cm effective lengh ( like new 1200km millege only)
retails price: 2200$

Ultegra 10 speed: brakes, front and rear derailler, Shifters STI ( like
new)

Truvativ TEAM: steam 120mm, handlebar 42cm

Truvativ ROULEUR: seat post, crank 172,5mm

Cane Creek wheels: STRADOS

San MArco ASPIDE FX saddle