Solution to Bashed Chainrings?

Old July 10th 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Opus[_2_]

Default Solution to Bashed Chainrings?

On Jul 10, 2:19*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
snip
Just remember this - judges are much harder on *repeat* offenders and
probation violators.

Since I don't have any violations, I can't have any repeat violations.
DUH!

You were convicted of 3 counts and you are on probation for the next 3
(well 2 1/2 now) years. This is a matter of public record. Stop living
in denial. It isn't healthy.
Old July 11th 11, 01:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jul 10, 7:23*am, Opus wrote:
On Jul 10, 2:19*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

snip
Just remember this - judges are much harder on *repeat* offenders and
probation violators.

Since I don't have any violations, I can't have any repeat violations.
DUH!

You were convicted of 3 counts and you are on probation for the next 3
(well 2 1/2 now) years. This is a matter of public record. Stop living
in denial. It isn't healthy.

You are the one in denial. A conviction, based on lies, is worthless.
It proves NOTHING. Thanks for demonstrating just how ignorant you are.
All you are proving is that mountain bikers wanted to see me punished,
and were willing to commit PERJURY, in order to make that happen. The
joke is on them. Mountain bikers are their own worst enemies. All they
ever do is prove to the world how scummy and dishonest they are.
Old July 11th 11, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tºm Shermªn °_°

On 7/10/2011 7:40 PM, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jul 10, 7:23 am, wrote:
On Jul 10, 2:19 am, Mike wrote:

snip
Just remember this - judges are much harder on *repeat* offenders and
probation violators.

Since I don't have any violations, I can't have any repeat violations.
DUH!

You were convicted of 3 counts and you are on probation for the next 3
(well 2 1/2 now) years. This is a matter of public record. Stop living
in denial. It isn't healthy.

You are the one in denial. A conviction, based on lies, is worthless.
It proves NOTHING. Thanks for demonstrating just how ignorant you are.
All you are proving is that mountain bikers wanted to see me punished,
and were willing to commit PERJURY, in order to make that happen. The
joke is on them. Mountain bikers are their own worst enemies. All they
ever do is prove to the world how scummy and dishonest they are.

Does your probation officer read these posts? No early release for
Mikey with this attitude.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old July 11th 11, 07:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jul 10, 7:23 am, *wrote:
On Jul 10, 2:19 am, Mike *wrote:

[...]

Ed is right: you are unteachable. I don't have a probation officer.
Why would you want to establish a reputation as a liar and an
unreliable source of information. Everything that comes out of your
mouth is WORTHLESS, as you are WORTHLESS.

Old July 11th 11, 07:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tºm Shermªn °_°

On 7/11/2011 1:02 AM, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Jul 10, 7:23 am, �wrote:
On Jul 10, 2:19 am, Mike �wrote:

[...]

Not sure which is more ridiculous:

- Lying about not having a probation officer,
- Citing Ed Dolan as a source.

Contact information: http://www.acgov.org/probation/contactus.htm.

Old July 12th 11, 01:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jul 10, 7:23 am, * wrote:
On Jul 10, 2:19 am, Mike * wrote:

[...]

I'm not lyng, but you are. Tell me who my "probation officer" is,
smart ass. I know you can't. You are 100% FAKE.
Old July 12th 11, 03:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Dan O

On Jul 10, 7:23 am, wrote:
On Jul 10, 2:19 am, Mike wrote:

[...]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gu...tanProfile.jpg
(?)
Old July 12th 11, 09:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

On Jul 8, 1:14 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

BS.

Not BS.

Multiple studies show that hikers have as much negative impact on
wildlife habitat as mtn bikers.

So go scythe yourself, hypocrite.
Old July 12th 11, 09:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

On Jul 6, 5:54 pm, "(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

I got that part, but who runs 23-25 teeth on the front chain
ring?

The Devil. (mtn bikers)

Old July 12th 11, 05:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jul 10, 7:23 am, * wrote:
On Jul 10, 2:19 am, Mike * wrote:

[...]

smart ass. I know you can't. You are 100% FAKE.- Hide quoted text -

Cat got your tongue suddenly, Tommy Sherman? Can't answer my question?
Can't prove you aren't a FAKE?

Cyclist Bashed Craig Strong Australia 21 January 31st 07 03:58 AM
Bush bashed by bike Grazza Australia 0 February 28th 06 01:43 AM
McEwen bashed by thugs at Indy Shabby Australia 14 October 26th 05 12:23 AM