Grewal - the doper asthmatic

Old May 26th 08, 10:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Default Grewal - the doper asthmatic

http://www.velonews.com/article/7405...t-alexi-grewal

The hard stuff, ephedrine, was reserved for when you really needed it, a
few certain events where I was prone to asthma, and when you really
wanted it, such as the Bob Cook Memorial. Ephedrine was illegal of
course so I never used it when I knew there was testing! Even so, a time
or two, I was caught out by inadvertent usage or surprise testing.

----------

You gotta love Grewal's definition of asthma. According to him, it's
a condition that only afflicts him during certain events like the Bob
Cook Memorial...a climb that goes to altitude. That's hilarious.

So Grewal proves that he has a doping mentality and that he has
medicalized his asthma to only afflicting him during really hard events
such as hill climbs.

According to Grewal's definition, every person in the world would have
asthma since 99.999% of them couldn't even finish the Bob Cook Memorial
without dropping out due to their inability catch their breath. Yet the
3-time winner claims to have clinical asthma.

Hilarious.

Even when dopers confess, they still can't get rid of their doping
mentality.

Take care,

Magilla

another fake asthmatic MagillaGorilla[_3_] Racing 5 May 26th 08 10:43 AM
Doper admits!! [email protected] Racing 13 August 25th 06 11:24 AM
Roland Green: asthmatic or doper? MagillaGorilla Racing 23 March 10th 05 11:11 PM
Julich on Grewal RLBeldon Racing 6 August 19th 04 02:30 PM
YAD (Yet Another Doper) NorcalOldTimer Racing 6 August 12th 04 12:53 AM