live tourdegeorgia posts

Old April 22nd 05, 01:49 PM
hueyville

Default live tourdegeorgia posts

had my wifi working at yesterdays stage of the tour and was actually able to
post live updates. will try to do it again today.
michael

www.coolbicycling.com

Old April 24th 05, 05:23 AM
PanFan

"hueyville" wrote in
ink.net:

had my wifi working at yesterdays stage of the tour and was actually
able to post live updates. will try to do it again today.
michael

www.coolbicycling.com

Nice photos of Stage 5 on the web page. Thanks for sharing them.

Old April 26th 05, 02:39 PM
hueyville

i am currently working on getting the rest of my photos posted. i have 45
pages of tour photos up at present and am working on about 20 more pages. i
took over 1,500 frames and am going to post most of the decent ones. i
manage to screw up close to half of them so it saves me time in the long
run.
thanx,
michael

www.coolbicycling.com