Two new BETTY shirts are in stock ! Pictures too !

Old December 9th 04, 03:09 AM
digitalattrition

It is in the frames/flames/t-shirts section of the same site that the
other shirts are on.

I'd get that one too if it came in black.

Long black hair, eh?

Anything like Bettie Page?

--
digitalattrition - Single Wheeled Attack Team

Of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are
nothing but targets, nine are real fighters...We are lucky to have
them...They make the battle. Ah, but the one, one of them is a
warrior...and He will bring the others back.
-Hericletus (circa 500 B.C.)

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
http://singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com
digitalattrition's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6430

Old December 9th 04, 03:17 AM
drewation

can i still have one of the old betty shirts and a new one?

--
drewation - stoons finest

why take the bus when you can uni
drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

Old December 9th 04, 03:20 AM
drewation

also do you have a pic of the other chick?

Old December 9th 04, 06:37 AM
Darren

Ken

I have answered your PM. Thanks

Koyote

Cheers, thanks.

Zod

Yes, Betty is on the back and the little logo out front. I will keep an
eye out for the order. Thanks for the continued orders.

Kevin

Get well soon. We are looking forward to seeing you again at TOque.
I will watch for the e-mail.

Drewation

To order, send a cheque/check or money order made payable to: Darren
Bedford
Mail it to: 71 Jasper Avenue Toronto ON M6N 2N2

Please NO cash. I have sent cash before and it never arrived. Don't take
the chance.

I have a very limited supply of the first Betty shirt with bikini
bottoms on.
Let me know what size you are looking for before
sending payment for that one.

John

Your 4 shirts are in the mail. You were the first to have them mailed
out !

Digitalattrition

Not like Betty paige, WAY HOTTER !
I have the final drawing now. You almost need a fire extingisher to put
her out !!! Killer art !

Here is the link to the first Betty shirt:
http://community.webshots.com/user/uni_penguin/
Look under Bedford T-Shirts

I have "Jack" as well if you want to complete your collection.

Thanks for the all the posts.

Take it easy,
Darren

--
Darren - Bedford Unicycles
Darren's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3989

Old December 9th 04, 08:39 PM
drewation

drewation wrote:
*also do you have a pic of the other chick? *

do you have the new pic of her sister? just the pic?

Old December 25th 04, 04:30 PM
drewation

i got the new shirt of betty and do they ever look good . the
pictures that he took arent that great so dont go off just the pictures
cause do these shirts look asome . i love them the silk sreening is
well done and in my opinio done better then other major brands well
done Darren the shirts look great

--
drewation - S'toons finest

why take the bus when you can uni?

http://www.sunic.s5.com/ - finnaly are site is made

bare with us right know its in the works
drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274