WHOOPS! A 48-year-old mountain biker was airlifted out of SugarloafRidge State Park (CA)

Old June 18th 13, 01:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! A 48-year-old mountain biker was airlifted out of SugarloafRidge State Park (CA)

"Those mountain bike trails are pretty gnarly"

It sounds like the sheriff is a mountain biker. "Gnarly" trails either shouldn't exist, or shouldn't be open to bikes, for obvious reasons.

Mike

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...cles/130619668

Sheriff's helicopter airlifts injured cyclist from Sugarloaf Ridge State Park

By MEG McCONAHEY
THE PRESS DEMOCRAT

Published: Sunday, June 16, 2013 at 2:21 p.m.

Last Modified: Sunday, June 16, 2013 at 2:21 p.m.

A 48-year-old mountain biker was airlifted out of Sugarloaf Ridge State Park Sunday morning after crashing on a trail near the summit of Bald Mountain..

The Sheriff's Helicopter Henry 1 was dispatched to the park near Kenwood about 11:20 a.m.

“He doesn't know how he crashed. It's real steep and those mountain bike trails are pretty gnarly,” said Sheriff's Deputy Chris Mahoney.

Although the cyclist was able to stand, rescue crews, concerned about a possible head injury, opted to helicopter the man to Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital rather than wait for an ambulance, Mahoney said.

“Head injuries could ultimately result in death. They're serious enough so we didn't waste any time,” he said.

The cyclist was on an approved trail, he said.
Old June 18th 13, 08:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Don't you realize that by promoting other people's pain and suffering you just look like a psycho? Get some help dude. You certainly need to review the way you view and interact with world. I am no psychologist but its clear you have some major mental problems. I don't know how you can look in the mirror each day and be comfortable with what you see. You must be totally miserable.
Old June 18th 13, 06:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 12:10:03 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Don't you realize that by promoting other people's pain and suffering you just look like a psycho? Get some help dude. You certainly need to review the way you view and interact with world. I am no psychologist but its clear you have some major mental problems. I don't know how you can look in the mirror each day and be comfortable with what you see. You must be totally miserable.

So you must think the same about the journalist who wrote the article, and the paper that published it, since I was just quoting them. Idiot.
Old June 18th 13, 08:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

No I don't. It's sad you can't see you have mental health issues.
Old June 18th 13, 08:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

You desperately need therapy.
Old June 18th 13, 09:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

The difference between you and the journalist is that the journalist doesn't promote articles on the pain and suffering of people on blogs. Go get some help. You clearly have some mental health disorder.
Old June 19th 13, 12:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:00:19 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
The difference between you and the journalist is that the journalist doesn't promote articles on the pain and suffering of people on blogs.

No, they do it on the web. Same result: publicity about idiots killing themselves. It's hypocritical to criticize me and not them.

Go get some help. You clearly have some mental health disorder.

Old June 19th 13, 03:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Journalists are not the issue. There is not one journalist who posts articles about other people's pain and suffering from mountain biking accidents then makes insensitive and callous remarks about them as you have. You seem to be excited by other people's pain and death which makes you one sick puppy. Go get help dude. You need it.
Old June 19th 13, 05:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:19:10 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Journalists are not the issue. There is not one journalist who posts articles about other people's pain and suffering from mountain biking accidents then makes insensitive and callous remarks about them as you have. You seem to be excited by other people's pain and death which makes you one sick puppy. Go get help dude. You need it.

BS. You are just mad because I tell the truth about mountain biking -- something you should try, for a change. I'm just being a journalist.
Old June 19th 13, 08:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Whatever. Next question please.