Madison D'Arcs spares

Old March 29th 04, 06:52 PM
Niv

Default Madison D'Arcs spares

I've lost the left arm of my Madison D'Arcs glasses.
(It's somewhere in a deep snowdrift ay La Plagne,
if anyone ever finds it!).

Anyone know where I can get spares from please?
Web search has failed so far.

TIA, Niv.

Old March 29th 04, 07:22 PM
Sam Salt

"Niv" wrote in message
I've lost the left arm of my Madison D'Arcs glasses.
(It's somewhere in a deep snowdrift ay La Plagne,
if anyone ever finds it!).

Anyone know where I can get spares from please?
Web search has failed so far.

TIA, Niv.

I have had a replacement frame on order from Madison via Cycle Heaven in
York since before Christmas and there is still no sign of them.
Still thats Madison for you.

Sam Salt

---

Old March 29th 04, 07:22 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Niv wrote:
I've lost the left arm of my Madison D'Arcs glasses.
(It's somewhere in a deep snowdrift ay La Plagne,
if anyone ever finds it!).

Anyone know where I can get spares from please?
Web search has failed so far.

Give me your address and I'll post you a pair, provided I can find them.
I don't use them anymore.