Is Fabio Really Being Paid $$ For This

Old January 19th 11, 03:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_3_]

Default Is Fabio Really Being Paid $$ For This

Armstrong's spokesman Mark Fabiani would only respond by telling
Cyclingnews, "The story is filled with old news, recycling the same old
tired lies from the same old tired liars".

Note to Fabio and legal team: The Popovych search info is new. It
would help his client not look increasingly like a lying fool, if Fabio
actually read the news before commenting.
Old January 19th 11, 05:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

I like Lance having this incredibly incompetent counsel.

Money doesn't buy justice - it buys a soundboard in this case
Old January 19th 11, 07:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"BLafferty" wrote in message
Armstrong's spokesman Mark Fabiani would only respond by telling
Cyclingnews, "The story is filled with old news, recycling the same
old tired lies from the same old tired liars".

Note to Fabio and legal team: The Popovych search info is new. It
would help his client not look increasingly like a lying fool, if
Fabio actually read the news before commenting.

You can't wait until tomorrow to find out how solid this "connection"
actually is? For all we need, the SI trail from Popo could lead to Kevin
Bacon before Lance.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old January 19th 11, 08:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_12_]

On 1/18/2011 10:29 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
wrote in message
Armstrong's spokesman Mark Fabiani would only respond by telling
Cyclingnews, "The story is filled with old news, recycling the same
old tired lies from the same old tired liars".

Note to Fabio and legal team: The Popovych search info is new. It
would help his client not look increasingly like a lying fool, if
Fabio actually read the news before commenting.

You can't wait until tomorrow to find out how solid this "connection"
actually is? For all we need, the SI trail from Popo could lead to Kevin
Bacon before Lance.

What? You're saying Kevin Bacon's a doper?
Old January 20th 11, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

wrote in message
Armstrong's spokesman Mark Fabiani would only respond by telling
Cyclingnews, "The story is filled with old news, recycling the same
old tired lies from the same old tired liars".

Note to Fabio and legal team: The Popovych search info is new. It
would help his client not look increasingly like a lying fool, if
Fabio actually read the news before commenting.

You can't wait until tomorrow to find out how solid this "connection"
actually is? For all we need, the SI trail from Popo could lead to Kevin
Bacon before Lance.

What? You're saying Kevin Bacon's a doper?

Wow. I assumed Kevin Bacon being a doper would be the one thing we could all
agree on. Yet he's about the only Hollywood actor for which I find no
references to alcoholism or drug busts or rehab. Who knew. Guess if the
trail hits Kevin Bacon before Lance, it goes cold. Proof Lance didn't dope.
This should make everyone happy, because now a google search will show me
saying "Lance didn't dope." :-)

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old January 20th 11, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jan 19, 2:17*am, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
On 1/18/2011 10:29 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

You can't wait until tomorrow to find out how solid this "connection"
actually is? For all we need, the SI trail from Popo could lead to Kevin
Bacon before Lance.

What? You're saying Kevin Bacon's a doper?

If you'd seen him recently you wouldn't be asking that question.
http://www.adrants.com/images/kevin_bacon_logitech.jpg

Old January 20th 11, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Plano Dude

wrote:
On 1/18/2011 10:29 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

You can't wait until tomorrow to find out how solid this "connection"
actually is? For all we need, the SI trail from Popo could lead to Kevin
Bacon before Lance.

What? You're saying Kevin Bacon's a doper?

If you'd seen him recently you wouldn't be asking that question.http://www.adrants.com/images/kevin_bacon_logitech.jpg

He was in "Quicksilver". That has to count for something.
Old January 20th 11, 04:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

wrote:
On 1/18/2011 10:29 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

You can't wait until tomorrow to find out how solid this "connection"
actually is? For all we need, the SI trail from Popo could lead to Kevin
Bacon before Lance.

What? You're saying Kevin Bacon's a doper?

If you'd seen him recently you wouldn't be asking that question.http://www.adrants.com/images/kevin_bacon_logitech.jpg

He was in "Quicksilver". That has to count for something.

Freewheeling fixies descending stairs = Negative points.
DR
Old January 20th 11, 05:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

=========
Freewheeling fixies descending stairs = Negative points.
DR
=========

Yes, but were they smoking? Around here, you can't be part of the fixie
crowd unless you smoke. I don't get where that comes from.

Old January 20th 11, 07:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

http://ritte.graymarketagency.com/blog/?s=smokers

Fabio! Superfly TNT Racing 0 July 24th 10 04:29 PM
THE BEST ONLINE PAID SURVEY PROGRAMMES GIVES YOU $200 PER SURVEY.JOINNOW AND GET PAID EVERY WEEK michale angelo General 0 August 6th 08 07:32 AM
Get Paid to Surf ADs. I am already Paid.. coolguy17111987 General 0 July 16th 07 06:09 PM
Get Paid to Surf ADs. I am already Paid.. coolguy17111987 General 0 July 16th 07 06:09 PM
Fabio Paro? Badger Racing 9 December 15th 04 02:33 AM