Outcry at 'disgrace' of pavement cyclist ******s

Old July 1st 17, 01:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Outcry at 'disgrace' of pavement cyclist ******s

On 30/06/2017 22:35, MrCheerful wrote:
On 30/06/2017 19:16, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
On 30/06/2017 18:52, Incubus wrote:
On 30/06/2017 18:18, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Coun Maxine Callow said: "Cyclists on pavements, I know we have had
police
cuts but this has been going on before the cuts and it is getting
steadily
worse.

"There are more and more cyclists on the pavements, and this is not
young children but adults who are speeding along the footpaths.

"Some of them have no bells, they are on their mobile phones and
they seem
to think they have a God-given right to take over the pavements, it
is a disgrace.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...ists-1-8625746

Disgusting behaviour. One of these days, we'll hear in the papers
about a rogue cyclist being pushed onto the road under the wheels of
a car.

But that would cause major grief to the car driver involved.

But if a man walking his dog accidentally elbowed a footpath riding
lump of
**** into the path of a bus?
Woops and all of that.
Hmmmmmmmmmm

still not fair on the bus driver, although most of them do hate cyclists.

True and true. But the financial costs would be spread more widely.

Old July 1st 17, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

JNugent wrote:
On 30/06/2017 18:18, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Coun Maxine Callow said: "Cyclists on pavements, I know we have had
police cuts but this has been going on before the cuts and it is
getting steadily worse.

"There are more and more cyclists on the pavements, and this is not
young children but adults who are speeding along the footpaths.

"Some of them have no bells, they are on their mobile phones and
they seem to think they have a God-given right to take over the
pavements, it is a disgrace.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...ists-1-8625746

Blackpool?

Isn't that where a yob cyclist claimed that his life had been ruined
when he ran into a little girl on the footway, as she walked out of
her garden gate towards her father's car?

Yes, it was this big brave lump of cycling ****.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pool-home.html

Old July 2nd 17, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 01/07/2017 16:42, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
[...]

Ah yes... this is he:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/21/10/28ED852400000578-3090830-image-m-32_1432201906501.jpg
Old July 12th 17, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 18:18:00 +0100, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Coun Maxine Callow said: "Cyclists on pavements, I know we have had police
cuts but this has been going on before the cuts and it is getting steadily
worse.

"There are more and more cyclists on the pavements, and this is not young
children but adults who are speeding along the footpaths.

"Some of them have no bells, they are on their mobile phones and they seem
to think they have a God-given right to take over the pavements, it is a
disgrace.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...ists-1-8625746

It's alright them saying : "The police are doing what they can - they are
stopping cyclists on pavements."

They need to be arresting them and then very large fines.
Old July 12th 17, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

Coun Maxine Callow said: "Cyclists on pavements, I know we have had
police cuts but this has been going on before the cuts and it is
getting steadily worse.

"There are more and more cyclists on the pavements, and this is not
young children but adults who are speeding along the footpaths.

"Some of them have no bells, they are on their mobile phones and
they seem to think they have a God-given right to take over the
pavements, it is a disgrace.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...ists-1-8625746

It's alright them saying : "The police are doing what they can -
they are stopping cyclists on pavements."

They need to be arresting them and then very large fines.

Interesting comments.
Did you notice in the like and dislike comments just how many readers detest
the scumbag cyclists?
Some people do not like me too much, but I would not want to be hated as
much as cyclists are hated.

Hyperbole? not from a cyclist, surely? Pavement cyclist claims aterrorist in a van weapon came near him. MrCheerful UK 15 September 23rd 16 09:07 PM
Child maimed by pavement cyclist, guess what? The cyclist rode away. MrCheerful UK 17 March 31st 16 02:51 PM
Pavement cyclist in hit and run Mrcheerful UK 26 November 23rd 15 08:29 PM
Pavement cyclist Colin Blackburn UK 39 September 12th 05 03:43 PM
Imagine the outcry... Simon Mason UK 6 October 9th 03 06:07 PM