Spoke through leg=pain

Old January 21st 07, 07:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unisteez

Default Spoke through leg=pain

One on one wrote:
Glad to hear that you had it taken care of. 3" into your leg and not
doing any major damage is pretty lucky. And to know that you just
yanked it out with a rebel yell. If it were me, I probably would have
shown up at the emergency room with a spoken leg.

It is still really sore, it actually hurts worse after the prodded
around and poked more holes in my leg...we still arent sure nothing is
damaged, they didnt want to fuss with it too much until it drains more
or something like that..but more than likely everything is fine.

spoken leg..haha thats punny.

--
unisteez

-what, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your
loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'this life as you now live it and
have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times
more' ...- -AMOR FATI-
unisteez's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11988

Old December 16th 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

One on one;706422 wrote:
Glad to hear that you had it taken care of. 3" into your leg and not
doing any major damage is pretty lucky. And to know that you just yanked
it out with a rebel yell. If it were me, I probably would have shown up
at the emergency room with a spoken leg.

I had to resurrect this thread, its a good tool to teach people that
you shouldn't ride with broken spokes. I think there's a lot of newer
members who would appreciate this story.

Also, "spoken leg", excellent.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *3D Unicycle Computer Game**
- Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!'
(http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*)* All products are my personal
photography. *Seven* items so far and more to come! * New Poster *
Old December 16th 08, 07:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Yeah, tetanus is no joke. I had to get my shot for some reason that
seems to escape me. Good idea to bump it. I found it quite informative.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

)--21stOverall-RTL2008-O
)--18thCriterium-RTL2008-O
Old December 16th 08, 10:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
camrocl

Thanks for bumping it... Just ordered some kh leg armor after reading,
had been meaning to get some but this got me around rto doing it. i know
i could just use other types of shin pads but thought ill cash out for
the kh.
Thanks again...it was a good read

--
camrocl
Old December 16th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unigurd

wow! glad to hear you went to the doctor! thanks

I gotta tighten my spokes!! none of them is tight anymore, and one of
them is just dangling around freely! I don't want to end up with a
spoken leg!

--
Unigurd

Old December 16th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

That is Badass.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old December 16th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Brian O.;1150838 wrote:
I had to resurrect this thread, its a good tool to teach people that you
shouldn't ride with broken spokes. I think there's a lot of newer
members who would appreciate this story.

Also, "spoken leg", excellent.

The man has spoke. And I agree! A spoke through the leg is terrible!

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old December 16th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Klaas Bil

One on one;706422 wrote:
spoken leg

If you put that in quotes in Google, this thread is in fact the top
result, and - as far as I could see - the only result at all with this
meaning. Good one.

--
Klaas Bil