How to properly set up a uni

Old December 25th 08, 07:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Klaas Bil

Default How to properly set up a uni

Tiki Pirate;1157553 wrote:
If more than two bolts or screws hold the same piece down/together
*don't* tighten one all the way then the others.

Very good post by Tiki Pirate. Take all issues mentioned to hart. One
correction: the above sentence should start "If *two or more *bolts or
screws..."

--
Klaas Bil
Old December 25th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

Definately good post by Tiki. I learned all these things from experience
and seeing others mess up.

--
Michaelgoround
Old December 26th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tiki Pirate

Klaas Bil;1157556 wrote:
One correction: the above sentence should start "If *two or more *bolts
or screws..."

Oops, thanks for pointing out my mistake. You are correct in your
correction.

Thanks and cheers.

--
Tiki Pirate
Old December 26th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Nice to see that people have difficult on that.

Tomorrow I will ask my LBS to use their space to take some pics...
Definitely I'm going to make a tutorial teaching how to assemblie and
keep the uni in shape!

Now I know what's the first Tech Article of my website!!!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*