Horner's TdF

Old July 22nd 10, 07:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni[_2_]

Default Horner's TdF

Dumbasses -

pretty impressive, IMO. He had to work, work, work, wait for teamates on
climbs, and he's still managed to haul himself up into 10th place.

And yes, I admit I'm a Chris Horner fanboy. Personality-wise, that guy's
always been awesome.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Old July 22nd 10, 07:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
S Perryman

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

pretty impressive, IMO. He had to work, work, work, wait for teamates on
climbs, and he's still managed to haul himself up into 10th place.

And yes, I admit I'm a Chris Horner fanboy. Personality-wise, that guy's
always been awesome.

But more importantly (and never more appropriate than now IMHO) :

Where TF is/was Levi ??

Over to Frankie and Youtube (I hope) ... :-)

Regards,
Steven Perryman
Old July 22nd 10, 07:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Marty

On Jul 22, 12:28*pm, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:
Dumbasses -

pretty impressive, IMO. He had to work, work, work, wait for teamates on
climbs, and he's still managed to haul himself up into 10th place.

And yes, I admit I'm a Chris Horner fanboy. Personality-wise, that guy's
always been awesome.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

There were several occasions during the tour where I wish he could
have just rode for himself instead of waiting.
Old July 22nd 10, 07:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

wrote:

Dumbasses -

pretty impressive, IMO. He had to work, work, work, wait for teamates on
climbs, and he's still managed to haul himself up into 10th place.

And yes, I admit I'm a Chris Horner fanboy. Personality-wise, that guy's
always been awesome.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

There were several occasions during the tour where I wish he could
have just rode for himself instead of waiting.

And Lance is probably still lamenting Horner not making the cut for
the Tour last year.

What's happened to Basso. He just drifted out of the picture it
seems.

Old July 22nd 10, 09:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01[_2_]

wrote:

Dumbasses -

pretty impressive, IMO. He had to work, work, work, wait for teamates on
climbs, and he's still managed to haul himself up into 10th place.

And yes, I admit I'm a Chris Horner fanboy. Personality-wise, that guy's
always been awesome.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

There were several occasions during the tour where I wish he could
have just rode for himself instead of waiting.

And Lance is probably still lamenting Horner not making the cut for
the Tour last year.

What's happened to Basso. *He just drifted out of the picture it
seems.

R- Hide quoted text -

Bronchitis.