Padding the Resume

Old September 28th 17, 05:45 AM posted to ucb.math, alt.society.civil-liberty, ca.environment,alt.mountain-bike, rec.outdoors.national-parks
Clinton Facts

Default Padding the Resume

Dick Morris, former political advisor to President Bill Clinton,
has written an analysis of the latest Bill Clinton TV ad for his
wife, presumably a candidate for President in 2016.

I hope everyone who receives this e-mail understands why it is
being sent, because we have already seen what damage a President
can do by suppressing the facts and twisting the truth; we don't
need another self-centered politician to follow on in those
footsteps.

If you happen to see the Bill Clinton five minute TV ad for
Hillary in which he introduces the commercial by saying He wants
to share some things we may not know about Hillary's background;
beware, as I was there for most of their presidency and know
them better than just about anyone, I offer a few corrections:

Bill says:

"In law school Hillary worked on legal services for
the poor."

The facts a

Hillary's main extra-curricular activity in law school was
helping the Black Panthers, on trial in Connecticut for
torturing and killing a federal agent. She went to court every
day as part of a law student monitoring committee trying to spot
civil rights violations and develop grounds for appeal.

Bill says:

"Hillary spent a year after graduation working on a
children's rights project for poor kids."

The facts a

Hillary interned with Bob Truehaft, the head of the California
Communist Party. She met Bob when he represented the Panthers
and traveled all the way to San Francisco to take an internship
with him.

Bill says:

"Hillary could have written her own job ticket, but
she turned down all the lucrative job offers."

The facts a

She flunked the DC bar exam, (yes, flunked; it is a matter of
record) and only passed the Arkansas bar. She had no job offers
in Arkansas, none, and only got hired by the University of
Arkansas Law School at Fayetteville because Bill was already
teaching there. She did not join the prestigious Rose Law Firm
until Bill became Arkansas Attorney General and was made a
partner only after he was elected Arkansas Governor.

Bill says:

"President Carter appointed Hillary to the Legal
Services Board of Directors and she became its chairman."

The facts a

The appointment was in exchange for Bill's support for Carter in
his 1980 primary against Ted Kennedy. Hillary then became
chairman in a coup in which she won a majority away from
Carter's choice to be chairman.

Bill says:

"She served on the board of the Arkansas Children's
Hospital."

The facts a

Yes she did. But her main board activity, not mentioned by Bill,
was to sit on the Wal-Mart board of directors, for a substantial
fee. She was silent about their labor and health care practices.

Bill says:

"Hillary didn't succeed at getting health care for all Americans
in 1994 but she kept working at it and helped to create the
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) that provides five
million children with health insurance."

The facts a

Hillary had nothing to do with creating CHIP. It was included
in the budget deal between Clinton and Republican Majority
Leader Senator Trent Lott. I know; I helped to negotiate the
deal. The money came half from the budget deal and half from the
Attorney Generals' tobacco settlement. Hillary had nothing to do
with either source of funds.

Bill says:

"Hillary was the face of America all over the world."

The facts a

Her visits were part of a program to get her out of town so that
Bill would not appear weak by feeding stories that Hillary was
running the White House. Her visits abroad were entirely tourism
and symbolic and there was no substantive diplomacy on any of
them.

Bill says:

"Hillary was an excellent Senator who kept fighting
for children's and women's issues."

The facts a

Other than totally meaningless legislation like changing the
names on courthouses and post offices, she passed only four
substantive pieces of legislation. One set up a national park in
Puerto Rico; a second provided respite care for family members
helping their relatives through Alzheimer’s or other conditions;
and two were routine bills to aid 911 victims and responders
which were sponsored by the entire New York delegation.

Share this with every female and democrat you know; ask them to
prove Dick Morris wrong.

Think about it: he's said all of this openly, thus if he were
not factual or true he'd be liable for defamation of character.
*

Jim Ochowicz - Resume MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 0 November 4th 09 04:32 PM
RR: The Great Barney Rides Resume! Paladin Mountain Biking 2 March 16th 07 04:38 PM
Kunich's Awesome Resume Kurgan Gringioni Racing 49 March 12th 07 06:52 AM
virtual resume MagillaGorilla Racing 11 January 15th 07 01:55 AM
GFotPF is desirable on a resume?? [email protected] Racing 0 January 2nd 07 01:37 AM