Footpaths

Old October 10th 19, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Footpaths

Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 11:53:53 AM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Wed, 09 Oct 2019 14:55:30 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a
"instructor" giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were
blocking the footpath. I had words with the "instructor" and he got
nasty. Said that if he was not wearing his "uniform" "he would sort
me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's lead, I rolled up my sleeve
on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of course the cowardly
lump of cycling **** backed away - scum. Complaint made to the
local school about the aggressive behaviour and blocking the
footpath by this cyclist ****.

Threatening violence in front of children? You really have lost it.

Read what I said and try to understand. You really are quite thick.

I have read it and I understand it, I just don't believe it.
The first bit with the bikes on the pavement is fine.
The rest is fantasy or drug induced hallucination.

I know nothing about drugs. But as a psycholist you come across as having
some knowledge. I'm sure that the group would be interested in your
knowledge.

Old October 10th 19, 11:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:

[...]

That is because I have done my research. It is not necessary to use drugs in order to understand the effects.
BTW Water is a drug, as is sugar and sugar kills more people than Heroin.
Old October 11th 19, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 11/10/2019 07:21, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 9:25:05 AM UTC+1, Peter Keller wrote:
On 10/10/2019 03:55, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a "instructor"
giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were blocking the footpath.
I had words with the "instructor" and he got nasty. Said that if he was not
wearing his "uniform" "he would sort me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's
lead, I rolled up my sleeve on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of
course the cowardly lump of cycling **** backed away - scum.
Complaint made to the local school about the aggressive behaviour and
blocking the footpath by this cyclist ****.

Where was your sharpened turd-smeared battleaxe?

I believe Pounder usually causes criminal damage by stomping on the wheels of bicycles on the footpath, but only if they belong to defenceless children.

Oh that would explain it.
Old October 11th 19, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a
"instructor" giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were
blocking the footpath. I had words with the "instructor" and he got
nasty. Said that if he was not wearing his "uniform" "he would sort
me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's lead, I rolled up my sleeve
on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of course the cowardly lump
of cycling **** backed away - scum. Complaint made to the local
school about the aggressive behaviour and blocking the footpath by
this cyclist ****.

Threatening violence in front of children? You really have lost it.

Read what I said and try to understand. You really are quite thick.

Thanks greatly for the compliment.
Old October 12th 19, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 3:56:49 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a "instructor"
giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were blocking the footpath.
I had words with the "instructor" and he got nasty. Said that if he was not
wearing his "uniform" "he would sort me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's
lead, I rolled up my sleeve on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of
course the cowardly lump of cycling **** backed away - scum.
Complaint made to the local school about the aggressive behaviour and
blocking the footpath by this cyclist ****.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1R13Kwy57U&t=54s
Is that you?
Old October 13th 19, 04:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 12/10/2019 18:11, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 3:56:49 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Went out for the usual afternoon walk with the dog. There was a "instructor"
giving kids cycling lessons. The children's toys were blocking the footpath.
I had words with the "instructor" and he got nasty. Said that if he was not
wearing his "uniform" "he would sort me out". I'd one hand holding the dog's
lead, I rolled up my sleeve on the other hand and said, let's do it. Of
course the cowardly lump of cycling **** backed away - scum.
Complaint made to the local school about the aggressive behaviour and
blocking the footpath by this cyclist ****.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1R13Kwy57U&t=54s
Is that you?

LOL, that's hilarious.

--
Bod

Riding on footpaths Tom N Australia 27 October 25th 05 08:07 AM
Footpaths for me Mark Lee Australia 33 April 2nd 05 04:47 AM
Cycling on footpaths. Is now OK Lisci UK 15 July 25th 04 06:33 PM
Cycling on public footpaths al_Mossah UK 45 January 15th 04 11:35 AM
Bikes on footpaths - damn... Alan Erskine Australia 162 October 13th 03 10:52 PM