Unicycling on TV

Old July 5th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Unicycling on TV

Has anyone ever heard of Unicycling on ESPN or some other channel? I
think it would be really cool to watch.

--
benjaug

"Wise men talk because the have something to say, fools talk because
they have to say something."
-- Plato
benjaug's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11229

Old July 5th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

em ? am I the only that watched the show master of champions ? also kh
was on ripleys once

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old July 5th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

maxisback wrote:
em ? am I the only that watched the show master of champions ? also kh
was on ripleys once

there was a thread about dan and zack at the master of champions....
and kh on ripley is somewhere in a gallery

--
kapoute

I don't really speak english

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Old July 5th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

well a few days ago i saw a commercial, there was a 5'uni in it... its
the commercial where they are balancing tings on top of each other..
Any one else seen it??? i also saw some unicycling on the news b4, and
i was watching a extreme bmx thing and there was a clip of
unicycling.... i see unicycles on TV occasionally...

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old July 5th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i think they had kh on maximum exposure(sorry for the misspelling) on
spike tv last week

--
primus
primus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11833

Old July 5th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Today my sister was watching George Shrinks (TV show, cartoon) and he
was cutting a pan cake on a unicycle...

Old July 5th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

it was on master of champion and ripley's. I also seen it on a cartoon
this morning(it was a monkey riding one). also I have seen it in some
of the music videos I watch

--
lucky_8

unicycle for christ
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

Old July 6th 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

any one watch Americas got talent?? well i saw some unicyclers in the
commereial... i think there was uni basket ball.. and someone else...
This makes it seem like i watch a lot of tv.. i bearly ever watch tv
tho.. lol

Old July 6th 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yo Master of Champions was so GAY!!!!!

--
zack

myspace is GAY!! my URL, singforlife88