coker triumph for the day

Old June 28th 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tayler m

Default coker triumph for the day

Well, as my senior project at school is long
distance/touring/whatever-you-really-wish-to-call-it unicycling (this
really took some persuasion, too), i decided today would be a good day
to get off my bum and ride for a while. A week ago when i rode i
managed to fall on every little hill i came upon and the one big hill i
had never defeated. It was just a bad day. Well today not only did i
not fall on any hills, but i even made it to the top of that one hill
and stayed on when i got to the top (a little problem of mine).
Anyways, that was 3 miles. But my mentor told me that everything after
that was flat, so i decided to keep riding. I rode until the end,
which was an abrupt stop. Im not sure of the milage yet, but whatever
it is i rode it the way back, too. The only reason im posting this is
because i feel great. I just really feel good with myself.
Also, i bought the t7 handle a while back. We had to make some major
adjustments since i have my seat all the way down, but it didnt help at
all. As a matter of fact, it seemed to make it worse. So i took it
off last night and i suppose i'll put it on my 29 inch whenever I get
it. But that could have something to do with me being so small: I'm
only 5'1" and about 110 lbs, so handling "the beast" can be somewhat
tricky. I havnt tried freemounting it yet since i have a hard time
just using a railing.
Anyways, ill check back with my mentor to find out how far i really
went.

--
tayler m
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 28th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle nut

Hey, thats awesome. I think the more practice I think it will be come
easier to control. There is also some mental in long distance
unicycling. Don't think about how tired you are getting but think about
something totally different. Good Luck!

--
unicycle nut
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 28th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tayler m

thanks! After i talked to my mentor today i found out that i did a
total of 16 miles today! Im so happy, and so very tired.

--
tayler m
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 28th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle nut

This past Sunday I did 15 miles. That was awesome.

--
unicycle nut
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 30th 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

unicycle nut wrote:
This past Sunday I did 15 miles. That was awesome.

YAY, congrats my friend. Keep it up.

--
Hazmat

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
*Hazmats Unicycle Design/Creation competition.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60806
*poll *http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62030
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 30th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

16 and 15 is pretty good..
now do 25!! then 30 then 40 then get up to 100!!

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 30th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle nut

This coming September there is a bicycle tour(not a race) beniffiting a
summer camp. I am hoping to do the 25 mile ride.

--
unicycle nut
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 1st 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tayler m

well since this is all part of my senior project for school, i had to
pick something i had little or no experience in. But the contract they
drew up for me consists of two unsanctioned events and one sanctioned
(a bike race or something). But they will not let me get away with
much less than 50 miles for the big events. So i figure 16 miles was a
good start and I am going to try to do it again tomorrow morning.
We'll see how it goes.

--
tayler m
http://www.usenet.com

New edition of Cyclecraft - cover is a triumph [email protected] UK 39 June 12th 07 10:37 AM
1959 Gents Triumph with original logbook Howard Marketplace 0 June 30th 05 10:51 AM
Purple Hayes, or the triumph of Hope over experience Simon Brooke UK 0 June 17th 05 12:11 AM
Triumph crank. Marty Wallace Australia 0 January 11th 05 01:13 AM
Another triumph for the Ale-Jet Davide Tosi Racing 17 September 20th 04 04:45 AM