You Big Three, Now stop it or get spanked

Old February 17th 07, 12:37 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Bentracer and Bentrider

Default You Big Three, Now stop it or get spanked

You three people,you know who you are, stop all of the rif raf and get
back to being real men if you know what that means.

Old February 17th 07, 09:05 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
nget

Bentracer and Bentrider Wrote:
You three people,you know who you are, stop all of the rif raf and get
back to being real men if you know what that means.

Has anyone noticed how those who are on the lowracer bikes seem to be
getting dumber and dumber as each year goes by? Could it be due to
global warming? My theory is that these poor souls have been
overheating their brains by their heads being too close to the
superheated tarmac, that what used to be gray matter has now become
something closer to beef jerky. I'm serious.

--
nget

Old February 17th 07, 10:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"nget" wrote in message

Bentracer and Bentrider Wrote:
You three people,you know who you are, stop all of the rif raf and get
back to being real men if you know what that means.

Has anyone noticed how those who are on the lowracer bikes seem to be
getting dumber and dumber as each year goes by? Could it be due to
global warming? My theory is that these poor souls have been
overheating their brains by their heads being too close to the
superheated tarmac, that what used to be gray matter has now become
something closer to beef jerky. I'm serious.

I think Double Bent is a character that used to go by the name of Earl. He
was ever into nothing but the most idle chit-chat. He is harmless and does
not really mess up the group. He mainly just likes to banter, but he is
good-natured about it. I could probably take some lessons from him in how to
be good-natured. Tom Sherman would occasionally humor him with some banter
of his own. I think he felt sorry for him.

What Eco is doing to the group is not all bad, but I sure wish he was more
intelligent. The group is being dumbed down to ever lower depths. But it is
amusing for me to see just how dumb this group can get. Surely, the nadir is
fast approaching. We are headed to the Mindanao Deep.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old February 21st 07, 02:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

On Feb 17, 3:05 am, nget aka Mark ? wrote:

Has anyone noticed how those who are on the lowracer bikes seem to be
getting dumber and dumber as each year goes by? Could it be due to
global warming? My theory is that these poor souls have been
overheating their brains by their heads being too close to the
superheated tarmac, that what used to be gray matter has now become
something closer to beef jerky. I'm serious.

Although data does not appear to be readily available, it does seem
subjectively warmer being on a lowracer than on a higher bicycle.
However, the lower relative wind due to viscous drag at the fixed
boundary is adequate compensation for those who value greater velocity
relative to power more than thermal comfort.

--
Tom Sherman - Clueless Newbie

RR: 's' is for spanked spook Australia 0 July 23rd 05 10:42 AM
Why I dont stop at red lights or stop signs Tom Keats Social Issues 5 August 4th 04 07:55 AM
Why I dont stop at red lights or stop signs Pete Racing 1 August 3rd 04 06:13 AM
Aren't bicycles suposed to stop at stop signs? Ken General 85 September 22nd 03 11:22 PM