I know I'm late to this one but...

Old February 3rd 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default I know I'm late to this one but...

The CX world champs in Treviso had the worst podium girl outfits ever!

And Lars Boom was scary powerful on that last lap. I don't know who the
David Millar of CX is, but Boom probably could have casually kicked him
to death on the run-up.

Old February 3rd 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 3, 11:08 am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

And Lars Boom was scary powerful on that last lap. I don't know who the
David Millar of CX is, but Boom probably could have casually kicked him
to death on the run-up.

lars boom looks like a baddie from some cold war movie :

http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza.be/wi...loften_verslag

Old February 3rd 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

http://www.velonews.com/images/news/191.100.f.jpg
Old February 3rd 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
" wrote:

On Feb 3, 11:08 am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

And Lars Boom was scary powerful on that last lap. I don't know who the
David Millar of CX is, but Boom probably could have casually kicked him
to death on the run-up.

lars boom looks like a baddie from some cold war movie :

http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza.be/wielrennen/Veldrijden/WK%2Bveld%2B2006/070127_wk_beloften_verslag

No, wait, I know that guy...he killed Apollo Creed!

The drug-test joke almost writes itself.

Old February 3rd 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
wrote:

On Feb 3, 8:08 am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
The CX world champs in Treviso had the worst podium girl outfits ever!

http://www.velonews.com/images/news/191.100.f.jpg

Okay, those are worse. The open fly is a nice touch.

Old February 3rd 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...

Okay, those are worse. The open fly is a nice touch.

What made you use the word, "touch"?

Old February 3rd 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

wrote:
lars boom looks like a baddie from some cold war movie :
http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza.be/wi...Bveld%2B2006/0
70127_wk_beloften_verslag

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
No, wait, I know that guy...he killed Apollo Creed!

The drug-test joke almost writes itself.

I hope this doesn't mean Sylvester Stallone is going to take up cyclocross.

He has to avenge the death of Jonathan Page!

Amusingly, that wasn't even the drug joke I was going for. In Rocky IV,
Ivan Drago's handlers protest that he isn't on any performance-enhancing
substances. Then there's a cut to a syringe plunging into Drago's arm.

Old February 3rd 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
He has to avenge the death of Jonathan Page!

So Jerry in Vermont is really Sylvester Stallone.
Old February 3rd 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Feb 3, 4:15*pm, Donald Munro wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
He has to avenge the death of Jonathan Page!

So Jerry in Vermont is really Sylvester Stallone.

There's just SO much wrong with that statement. Jerry's not that ugly.
Looks like a bike racer, and is capable of speaking in complete
sentences, other than that it works... I think he dopes with aspirin
for working master's races though.
Bill C

Late but Interesting Tom Kunich Racing 0 March 21st 07 02:29 AM
benotto from late 80`s mariusz Techniques 4 October 11th 06 05:21 PM
Tea Bag [bit late in the day] garryb59 UK 9 April 24th 06 08:56 AM
Too late? Heath General 47 August 23rd 04 06:37 PM
Re-bent! Before it's too late! Jon Senior UK 2 August 12th 04 11:55 PM