kill file lafferty

Old November 8th 04, 12:24 AM
h squared

Robert Chung wrote:

However, if I have somehow failed to offend
you, please understand that it was an inadvertent oversight.

lol, exactly!

aren't you on his list in form?

i think raymond853 is most likely **ON TOPIC**. probably best for all
involved that he has most of usenet killfiled

Old November 8th 04, 03:07 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Steve wrote:

Dumbass -

I'm on the list (w/ old addy). That doesn't seem right. I'm a nice
person.

K. Gringioni.

Dumbass-

You are not worthy! I am on there twice!

Man that sucks. I got beat by Fat Steve.

What's next? Hell freezes over, KKKunich joins the NAACP, Laff@me
starts the LANCE & Sheryl fan club.

K. Gringioni.

Old November 8th 04, 03:10 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

h squared wrote:
Robert Chung wrote:

However, if I have somehow failed to offend
you, please understand that it was an inadvertent oversight.

lol, exactly!

aren't you on his list in form?

i think raymond853 is most likely **ON TOPIC**. probably best for all
involved that he has most of usenet killfiled

Dumbass -

I found it amusing that
isn't killfiled.

And he finds everyone else offensive? That dude is even dumber than
you.

K. Gringioni.

Old November 8th 04, 03:11 AM
Sierraman

"OMC" wrote in message
m...
"B. Lafferty" wrote in message

ink.net...
Coming from you, I consider that a compliment. I often find you

annoying
too.

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message
Bobby,

Yeah, laffatme can be annoying, but killfiles are for pussies.*

Thanks
Hold my

Ditto....killfiling Lafferty would be like drinking decaf...what's the

point ?
Shocking as it seems, I think Brian is a pretty smart guy and I enjoy his

posts.
I don't agree with him half of time....the other half is questionable.
Take his point of view for what it is....a Lafferty point of view.

"OMC"
President of the Brian Lafferty Fan Club.

He's civil too.

Old November 8th 04, 09:41 AM
Donald Munro

OMC wrote:
Ditto....killfiling Lafferty would be like drinking decaf...what's the

point ?
Shocking as it seems, I think Brian is a pretty smart guy and I enjoy his

posts.
I don't agree with him half of time....the other half is questionable.
Take his point of view for what it is....a Lafferty point of view.

Sierraman wrote:
He's civil too.

And he can spell lose and loser with one o. And he's going to be providing
one of us with a cake when the Ullrich weight gain contest concludes (I
haven't heard any exit polls on that one yet).

Old November 8th 04, 09:52 AM
Robert Chung

h squared wrote:
aren't you on his list in form?

Ah! You're right. I'd forgotten what my old fake e-mail address was. I'm
so relieved to have made the cut.