What's the strangest thing someone has done...

Old September 6th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

Default What's the strangest thing someone has done...

SAVAGE wrote:
here's a good one
a bunch of college dudes in a hotel are yellin at me from the third
story tellin me 2 do tricks and crap. then one them yells "come on up
here!" and wonderin why( i didn't think i could get up all those
stairs) then one of them says" i'll give ya a hudred bucks if you make
it up here on that!" then of course i try it, GET UP THERE then, then
this happened
them whoa! that was kick ass! who said he was gonna give this guy a
hundred bucks?(i was out of breath, sweatin hard)
the 100 bucks guy:uh...dude you know i don't have the hudred bucks!(i'm
thinkin WTF?! U HAD ME DO THIS JUST 2 SAY U DON'T HAVE THE CASH?!)
after they talked a little they came up with this
them "all right guys, lets give him a round of applause!" i stumble my
way down the hall having just enough energy left to do a 360 and go
down the stairs, when i got to the bottom one yells"hey!i got 50 bucks
4 ya just get it here off the floor here!"(of course i couldn't cause
it was in their room and i was exhausted)

moral: don't trust college dudes!

So you actually expected them to pay you a hundred bucks?

--
dunawan
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 6th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
eric53

...I was on my coker one night in the park & this car suddenly stopped
about 50 yds away..then 2 bald headed & bulky gang members were
sprinting towards me & yelling "hey, you! "..I was caught unprepared &
was thinking of defending myself with the coker.. when I got off they
were already at arms length & I was thinking of either punching or
kicking the nearest guy...To my astonishment, the 1st guy
asked--"where'd you buy that..??? !....then his friend says...."How'd
you ride that ..??? !!!.....

I was just relieved there was no fight...lol.....

--
eric53
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 6th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

SAVAGE wrote:
[...]

u kinda set urself up for that one...

my weirdest one was that i was talking to a guy about unicycling and he
kept saying "that's the ****ing craziest thing i've ever seen in my
life" and he said it about 6 times...ive only been riding for 4 months
though

--
_Ground_Zero_

need money...getting a new DX, nimbus trials, qu ax crossfire, or a used
uni in december
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 6th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

I was riding at a mall once. Some random girl yelled at me "Can you have
sex on that thing?" my replay was "I am willing to find out!" she just
giggled and went back int he mall with her friends... weird....

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/b]
[b]R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

Ducttape wrote:
not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
go to bed to get it just right.........

*Before you type that message telling what I did was wrong click 'this'
(http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko) abd be worry free! So every body can shut!*
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 6th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendon557

wickedbob wrote:
I was riding at a mall once. Some random girl yelled at me "Can you have
sex on that thing?" my replay was "I am willing to find out!" she just
giggled and went back int he mall with her friends... weird....

if she was hot you shulda been like "come over here and lets find out"
if not u shulda been all "yeh but not with you"

--
brendon557

Santa Claus is lucky, he knows where all the naughty girls live
If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of
meat?
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there
Check out my website www.OffRoadRuckus.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 6th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

She was meh.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/b]
[b]R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

Old September 6th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

A little kid once said to me: "I hope you fall and break your leg."

Then he walked away. He was completely serrious.

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 6th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
idiorythmic

While racing along at the incredible speed of 7mph on my Nimbus36 I
heard a woman yell at me "*wear a helmet!*"

She was with two small children and a man, and something about the
scene has me convinced that she was trying to educate her kids on the
wisdom of wearing a helmet. I don't know why she chose to yell at me
rather than talk about it with her kids.

--
idiorythmic
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 6th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
David_Stone

A buxom woman flashed my brother once, in an attempt to get him to lose
his balance (it didn't work). Why does this sorta stuff always happen
to my brother.

One funny thing I always like to tell my wife isn't what famous person
I saw but instead, what famous person saw me (saw me uni'ing, that is).
I grew up in Manhattan, so occ'ly I'll cross paths with a celeb. Then
I'll tell the wife, "You'll never guess who saw me unicycling today!"

--
David_Stone

Dictator for Life,
NYUC

Check out my blog (or else):
http://newyorkunicycle.blogspot.com/
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 6th 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_mattster

One time a couple of mates and I were riding along the footpath having
just crossed the road and some hooligans driving past yelled and threw
a beer bottle *near* us.

smcmorrow wrote:
A little kid once said to me: "I hope you fall and break your leg."

Then he walked away. He was completely serrious.

Hey that reminds me. Once I was riding through town and a school girl
walking the other way said "You're gonna fall and break your neck." so
I did the polite thing and replied "thanks."

And another time a group of us (probably ten or so) were riding in town
and we had stopped at a crossing and a weird guy (dressed somewhat like
Neo from the Matrix) crossing the other way said "I don't need wheels
anyway!" In a booming voice followed by an evil laugh. Riiiiiiight...

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer "no" when questioned on the todayness of
Opposites Day
http://www.usenet.com