BEARING SIZE for Phil Wood hubs

Old November 5th 03, 01:09 PM
Art Soodsamai

Default BEARING SIZE for Phil Wood hubs

What are the sizes for front and rear Phil Wood track hubs?

Old November 5th 03, 02:44 PM
John Dacey

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 13:09:09 GMT, "Art Soodsamai"
wrote:

What are the sizes for front and rear Phil Wood track hubs?

6001. Same size left/right/front/rear.

If you're looking for something more exotic, there's a "Phil-Spec'd"
7001 angular contact alternative fitment (ask for their part #PW101);
but they're _quite_ expensive and not for everyday use (no seals).
-------------------------------
John Dacey
Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
Now in our twenty-first year.
Our catalog of track equipment: eighth year online.
http://www.businesscycles.com

Old November 6th 03, 03:40 AM
A Muzi

Art Soodsamai wrote:

What are the sizes for front and rear Phil Wood track hubs?

Sizes of what?
Uh, large flange and small flange?
Uh, 36x36 ? OK They make any drill you wish within broad
limits. 24x28? 48x48? Sure!
Uh, 100mm front x 120mm rear? And many others

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

Old November 6th 03, 06:27 AM
Art Soodsamai

uhmmm my rear one is large flange and 36 hole 120mm width...... my front one
is also 36 and it is the mid flange one..... not small..... not large but
the mid flange..... let me know.... also what are the size for my spinergy
front rev-x bearings

Old November 7th 03, 02:22 AM
Jasper Janssen

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:40:33 -0600, A Muzi wrote:

Subject: BEARING SIZE for Phil Wood hubs

Art Soodsamai wrote:

What are the sizes for front and rear Phil Wood track hubs?

Sizes of what?

Of the bearings.

Jasper
Old November 7th 03, 03:42 AM
A Muzi

Art Soodsamai wrote:
What are the sizes for front and rear Phil Wood track hubs?

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:40:33 -0600, A Muzi wrote:
Sizes of what?

Jasper Janssen wrote:
Of the bearings.

I apologize. I wrote that, then saw the header, then erased
my post but in that 40 seconds Art replied and so
resurrected my delete. Oops.

Old November 9th 03, 12:55 AM
Jasper Janssen

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 21:42:06 -0600, A Muzi wrote:

I apologize. I wrote that, then saw the header, then erased
my post but in that 40 seconds Art replied and so
resurrected my delete. Oops.

Well, that, and once a usenet post is made there is no reliable way to
retract or delete it. Once it's in the system, it's hard to impossible to
get it out. If you send out a cancel message, some servers might honour it
but most servers nowadays ignore all cancels that are not PGP signed by a
known good antispambot, because of rather unfortunate incidents involving
rogue cancelbots targeting various newsgroups and stuff like that.

Jasper