Photos/videos from recent rides

Old February 5th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Photos/videos from recent rides

I've uploaded shots and short videos from a couple of recent rides.

The first is from 1/22, a ride in Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland with a
few East Bay riders, plus Trevor from Mountain View. Bobby, who is
eight years old, was on his first-ever MUni ride and the first ride on
his new funky uni. This was a beautiful day with incredible views; the
trails were muddy but totally rideable. David scored best biff of the
day, when he came off the last railroad tie drop on Cinderella, got his
foot knocked off his pedal and taken out from under him, landing on his
butt. Other than that, mostly uneventful.

The second is from yesterday, a ride down in Santa Cruz on the
Mailboxes trail, with a bunch of guys from Santa Cruz, me and Chris
from Oakland, and a contingent from the Sacramento area. It was
another beautiful day. One of the trails we had intended to do was
closed, but we did the rest of the Mailboxes ride, which features a
number of things to play on and a couple of really steep technical
sections. The conditions varied from totally rideable to mud so
slippery you couldn't even walk on it. (Riding it was more fun
anyway!)

Images:
'Joaquin Miller' (http://tinyurl.com/9jbhf)

'Mailboxes' (http://tinyurl.com/d42yj)

--
tholub

Old February 5th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

thx for posting pics, 8 yrs old and rippin, nice. I really like seeing
green!

--
aspenmike
aspenmike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3768

Old February 8th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

sweet, cool pictures tom! hopefully nick will get some videos up
sometime soon of us. i crashed... a lot! my knee was really swollen and
i limped around for the next 2 days!

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
corbin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7561

Old February 8th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

'This' (http://tinyurl.com/7okum) is a really beautiful log! Nice pics.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter