cold weather clothing - reviews

Old December 17th 04, 01:34 PM
dan_s

Default cold weather clothing - reviews

enyone who knows, please refer me to a site that gives comprehensive
reviews about cycling cloths.

thanks!
Old December 17th 04, 02:24 PM
Matt O'Toole

dan_s wrote:

enyone who knows, please refer me to a site that gives comprehensive
reviews about cycling cloths.

www.icebike.com

Matt O.

Old December 17th 04, 02:24 PM
Lee Hurd

http://www.enteract.com/~icebike/

Old December 17th 04, 03:58 PM

www.campmor.com

www.satruck.com/Index.asp

locator.goodwill.org/

and search for cross country skiing training

if you have access to an upscale retirement community area-that's the
mineshaft!

Old December 17th 04, 08:28 PM
Tim McNamara

"Matt O'Toole" writes:

dan_s wrote:

enyone who knows, please refer me to a site that gives
comprehensive reviews about cycling cloths.

www.icebike.com

For cycling related information on cold weather gear, this is the best
source.