[ANNOUNCE] New bicycle shopping guide web site

Old August 29th 04, 02:15 AM

Old August 29th 04, 02:45 AM

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:15:46 -0400, ,

Old August 29th 04, 02:45 AM

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:15:46 -0400, ,

On sixteen inch wheels?
--
zk
Old August 29th 04, 04:17 AM
Eric S. Sande

100 miles downhill,

That's MY cup o'Guinness.

On sixteen inch wheels?

I'll take any downhill I can get, regardless of wheel size.

--

_______________________ALL AMIGA IN MY MIND_______________________
------------------"Buddy Holly, the Texas Elvis"------------------

Old August 29th 04, 04:19 AM
Zoot Katz

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 23:17:24 -0400, ,
"Eric S. Sande" wrote:

100 miles downhill,

That's MY cup o'Guinness.

On sixteen inch wheels?

I'll take any downhill I can get, regardless of wheel size.

Then get thee to Portland for their weekly zoobombs.

WARNING: Pabst Blue Ribbon was much in evidence.
--
zk

Old August 29th 04, 04:39 AM
David Reuteler

Zoot Katz wrote:
WARNING: Pabst Blue Ribbon was much in evidence.

shudder. shudder. shudder. shudder. shudder.

when i was in high school (in milwaukee) we used to get this swill for $0.25
a can (at a bar, the unicorn). drunk for $2. wow, what a deal (or so we
thought 'til the AM). in minneapolis one bar (lee's) sold it for $2 a can &
people gladly paid. i had a pretty hard time with that .. anyhooooo, i hadn't
drank a can since high school until last week ..

... when i participated in the local alley cat race. their beer of choice was
pbr. i raced anyway. my kinda race, btw. i drank 6 pbrs.

did i mention i won?

probably not, 'cause i don't really remember. they tell me i did, tho.
--
david reuteler

Old August 29th 04, 05:02 AM
Eric S. Sande

WARNING: Pabst Blue Ribbon was much in evidence.

So what's the deal, you drink a case of PBR and ride your bike
down a hill, I can do that.

(I was actually under the impression that this was some sort of
competition, however.)

--

------------------"Buddy Holly, the Texas Elvis"------------------